AustinNelson002

Jun 23, 2023
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 1.0 Compatible]
[Updated on 12/06/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
How do you install the savess file or the gallery unlocker on mac

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You're like watching a movie with my mom, who constantly interrupts asking questions that would be answered if she just kept quite and and watched it until the end. Then and only then could we discuss plot holes.

Reactions: IKnowCapoeira

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
This game was great and keeps getting even greater, though i don't know if it was smart to push the ending when so much more have to be done.

The only thing i hope the dev will change is a clearer zeta progression system, for ex i got corruption zeta 1 for bailey and for the sis but it didn't show up on the menu, and all the effects disapeared after one cycle, same thing with the mom corruption zeta 2 but the menu shows only zeta 1, it feels really random at times.

Same thing with Alexa dominance zeta vs submissive, you can get both, but then both will affect her behavior, so we will have random dom and random sub scenes. the zeta system should really be fixed.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game was great and keeps getting even greater, though i don't know if it was smart to push the ending when so much more have to be done.

The only thing i hope the dev will change is a clearer zeta progression system, for ex i got corruption zeta 1 for bailey and for the sis but it didn't show up on the menu, and all the effects disapeared after one cycle, same thing with the mom corruption zeta 2 but the menu shows only zeta 1, it feels really random at times.

Same thing with Alexa dominance zeta vs submissive, you can get both, but then both will affect her behavior, so we will have random dom and random sub scenes. the zeta system should really be fixed.
I think everything is working as intended with the zetas

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just a heads up if you don't already have a gf or wife, that shit doesn't get any better
Hopefully she's not a movie (theater) talker too. Not a girlfriend, but we had a friend who would always do that.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
you mean you're going to continue updating this game until you die?!? here i figured you'd just finish the game and make a new one like every other dev, talk about making a legacy!:KEK:
haha well maybe not to the grave, hard to get the timing of death and last update just perfect. but i have a lot of plans for it. i want it to be a massive game, or series

Reactions: Phenim

harpstone

Aug 30, 2019
haha well maybe not to the grave, hard to get the timing of death and last update just perfect. but i have a lot of plans for it. i want it to be a massive game, or series
Alright, after numerous other games from other developers, I have to ask:
Do you have an ending in mind? Dont get me wrong, more material is awesome and fun, but it has to end sometime. So many other games seem to just be flappin in the breeze.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Alright, after numerous other games from other developers, I have to ask:
Do you have an ending in mind? Dont get me wrong, more material is awesome and fun, but it has to end sometime. So many other games seem to just be flappin in the breeze.
Yes I do. I wont get into details here, but there is a planned conclusion, and the story will be written so that when it eventually comes it will be satisfying, awesome, and complete

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes