Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Weird. Because it should be an ntr choice because if he can choose to remember the events of prom that means he remembers that Melvin took the girl(s) away. I thought everyone who goes back in time forgets everything in previous cycles.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Weird. Because it should have been an ntr choice because if he can choose to remember the events of prom that means he remembers that Melvin took the girl(s) away.
No, it shouldn’t. His memories are erased either way at the beginning of every loop. This choice is there to make mc go looking for the girl and when he find her, a lewd situation happen between her and MC.
You should play at least the introduction of the game to see how the loops play out instead of make wrong assumptions based only what you read in this thread

drache

Aug 23, 2016
The Bailey NTR Blowjob Scene doesnt seem to unlock properly for me, i have her at 2 Corruption but after the Sam Prom 1 i only get the "normal" scene and not the NTR Scene from the Gallery. Is that a known bug?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I really like the humour and subtle gags in this update.
There is a lot of visual gags with camera angles, and the game keeps up the great word play. I'm noticing a lot of great ones in scenes I revisit too.

The PC continues his creative alliterations, and I find Sam to be especially funny.

Some highlights:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some extra thoughts:

I can't understate how impressed I am with the game in both its writing and renders, always a joy to see more.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The Bailey NTR Blowjob Scene doesnt seem to unlock properly for me, i have her at 2 Corruption but after the Sam Prom 1 i only get the "normal" scene and not the NTR Scene from the Gallery. Is that a known bug?
found and fixed, thank you

Reactions: sirpedro7

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Sexbot v1.1.x
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads: ; MEGA

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

What i noticed so far: the video when sam dances with MC in the second week has same awkward shadow surrounding sam and her shape gets a little mushed. But other than that so far the videos are very nice. thanks for the great improvement

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
What i noticed so far: the video when sam dances with MC in the second week has same awkward shadow surrounding sam and her shape gets a little mushed. But other than that so far the videos are very nice. thanks for the great improvement
hi , thanks for your feedback

can you send me a save during this scene please ?
I'll see what i can do

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hi , thanks for your feedback

can you send me a save during this scene please ?
I'll see what i can do
With Bailey is it more visible I have the same fenomena as well since last version (without your mod)
Edit: I was considering installing the vidoe enhancement to pass that by
here are the saves 1) Bailey 2) Sam lvl 3 prom in the others it didn't show

Last edited:

lukarest

Dec 28, 2022
1.1 trophy gallery with 1.0 save
2023-08-10 (4).png

trophy gallery with a new game from 1.1
2023-08-10 (3).png

Could this be a problem with my monitor resolution?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes