Light86

Mar 25, 2018
how can i get mai second event i have seen the first interaction in previous version now she doesnt show up no matter what i do

Capture.JPG

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
how can i get mai second event i have seen the first interaction in previous version now she doesnt show up no matter what i do

View attachment 2842767
this is a bug for older saves if you had a save from version which only had mai intro and not the rest of the scenes
you wont see her again and cant get other scenes
for fixing it change zmaievent in your save file from 2 to 0 .

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
hi , thanks for your feedback

can you send me a save during this scene please ?
I'll see what i can do
sorry, i read your message too late and already am much further in the game. But i checked the files directly. Its when v_psam_dance.webm is played. I assume the black borders appier because of a no longer matching "mask"-background video with this one...

additionally I noticed that on the handjob scene while doing laundry sams fingers go crazy in v_6_07a.webm
I think it has happend before at some point on a fast handjob that the girl suddenly got more than 5 fingers flicking back and forth...

Hope those hints help. I highly appreciate all your efforts, thank you!

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Damn i wish Melvin was MC of this game and you play from his POV. Evil genius who want to become master-of-the-universe-of-the-milfs. And currently we playing fkn retard, not the nerd (i understand this is done for comedy purpose).

Reactions: BREATitIN303

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
sorry, i read your message too late and already am much further in the game. But i checked the files directly. Its when v_psam_dance.webm is played. I assume the black borders appier because of a no longer matching "mask"-background video with this one...

additionally I noticed that on the handjob scene while doing laundry sams fingers go crazy in v_6_07a.webm
I think it has happend before at some point on a fast handjob that the girl suddenly got more than 5 fingers flicking back and forth...

Hope those hints help. I highly appreciate all your efforts, thank you!
This is a known issue for older pc's or overworked pc's.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Damn i wish Melvin was MC of this game and you play from his POV. Evil genius who want to become master-of-the-universe-of-the-milfs. And currently we playing fkn retard, not the nerd (i understand this is done for comedy purpose).
I am in agreement with the last half... Protagonist is deteriorating with every content drop... In this AVN's present condition this is inefficient seeing how the purpose if for YOU, the player to place yourself in a protagonist who is presumably trying to halt the villain's scheme...
The actuality being... the protagonist the moron he is, whines continuously and bails out at any sign of trouble rather than making an effort to put an end to his villain..

Last edited:

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
This is a known issue for older pc's or overworked pc's.
i don't think its because of the performance of my PC. It's rather new and runs all major recent games on 2k resolution with high fps. i checked the video and watched it frame by frame. you can clearly see that the AI processing of the 60fps videos did some miscalculation. Fingers from the back disappear and reappear as a new finger at the front. Check the screenshot. she got a thumb and 5 fingers at the same time :ROFLMAO:

Same issue seems to appear with all handjob-videos. Sometimes not that bad, but seems to be too hard for the AI to understand.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i don't think its because of the performance of my PC. It's rather new and runs all major recent games on 2k resolution with high fps. i checked the video and watched it frame by frame. you can clearly see that the AI processing of the 60fps videos did some miscalculation. Fingers from the back disappear and reappear as a new finger at the front. Check the screenshot. she got a thumb and 5 fingers at the same time :ROFLMAO:

Same issue seems to appear with all handjob-videos. Sometimes not that bad, but seems to be too hard for the AI to understand.
I think yourmomma was referring to an issue with the vanilla version of the game, that happens on older machines. i dont know anything about the mod

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
but as the true mc's girlfriend she is sadly number two
Disagree. And not just because she is BEST GIRL and fucking gorgeous, but also because she is our best friend's (Steve) sister. And love and girlfriended your best friend's sister is simply how life should be:cool:

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes