Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Nice. I am curious though; is more sexy Lexxxy content planned and maybe having the ability to start aserting some dominance over her via the corruption level?

osa

Nov 24, 2017
Bruh, i REALLY need Ashley theme song, i found original, but it sucks, i want version thats in game. Anyone that can help?

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have absolutely never had a problem with that.
I agree. I don’t understand the incest patch (obviously I dont support it due to tos violations) but I have written the game in a way that leaves the relations and name open to a variety of different things, and it should not cause grammatical errors. But I’ve never understood the purpose of that patch.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any games with animations that can rival Sexbot quality? Prefferably with thicc girls too :HideThePain:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I agree. I don’t understand the incest patch (obviously I dont support it due to tos violations) but I have written the game in a way that leaves the relations and name open to a variety of different things, and it should not cause grammatical errors. But I’ve never understood the purpose of that patch.
I have absolutely never had a problem with that.

It makes only MC and Sam call Emily mom while others will call her by her name. Idk about you but we don't address our mothers by their first name in my culture :LOL:(unless you hate them :-I )

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I guess it is the same reason why people keep asking for saves, gallery mods and other easily answered questions: laziness.
Some want to be spoon feed as much as possible, for them writting the relationship between the characters in the game menu is "too much work". :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can name Emily "teach", and relationship "teacher", and others will refer to her as "your teacher". It is all written so no one else should refer to Emily by name or as "teach" except MC and Sam.

My culture is just clever I guess :cool:
Ah yes, when the game asks you for a character's name, you should put their relationship in instead. Makes perfect sense!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You can name Emily "teach", and relationship "teacher", and others will refer to her as "your teacher". It is all written so no one else should refer to Emily by name or as "teach" except MC and Sam.

My culture is just clever I guess :cool:
So if I put “mom” in both name and relationship, no one else would call her mom too?? :oops: Interesting…

All I know is that I tried putting “mom” in relationship at the beginning and he still called her Emily, so i just put in the patch and it fixed it. Hadn’t gone back since.

I couldve sworn I read somebody must have called her Emily and not just “MC’s ***” at some point but you would know better than me :LOL: Does it work that way with Meiko too? I suppose it is the reverse if so because in my game, Melvin calls her mom(his relation with her) while others call her Meiko. Idk if that is the patch doing that or...

A very minor thing to gain with the patch though is that it will say Emily's real name in the UI/selection screens, which I personally think looks better compared to “mom” while everybody else has their real name displayed. But I’m just nitpicking now :p

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So if I put “mom” in both name and relationship, no one else would call her mom too?? :oops: Interesting…

All I know is that I tried putting “mom” in relationship at the beginning and he still called her Emily, so i just put in the patch and it fixed it. Hadn’t gone back since.

I couldve sworn I read somebody must have called her Emily and not just “MC’s ***” at some point but you would know better than me :LOL: Does it work that way with Meiko too? I suppose it is the reverse if so because in my game, Melvin calls her mom(his relation with her) while others call her Meiko. Idk if that is the patch doing that or...

A very minor thing to gain with the patch though is that it will say Emily's real name in the UI/selection screens, which I personally think looks better compared to “mom” while everybody else has their real name displayed. But I’m just nitpicking now :p
You do what you gotta do. I’m just saying I designed it to work well with a variety of relationships and names that fall within the terms of service.

Reactions: yourmomma and Nerro

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ah yes, when the game asks you for a character's name, you should put their relationship in instead. Makes perfect sense!
So snarky. The game never asks you her name. It says “it’s Emily” or “it’s custom input”. I’m just telling you how I wrote it, stow the ‘tude.

Reactions: pipi1818

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It makes only MC and Sam call Emily mom while others will call her by her name. Idk about you but we don't address our mothers by their first name in my culture :LOL:(unless you hate them :-I )
This sounds like a cultural misunderstanding rather than any grammatical errors.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Why would anyone outside of your family address your parental figures as so so and so's mom rather than their first names ( informal ) or title and last name ( ex. Mr. and Mrs. Jones < formal>) ? It's like their entire existence relies entirely on your own and they have no agency. That makes no sense.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Except the game isn't asking you what each characters name is. It simply gives you the option to change it, in the gallery, if you so desire.

Also sorry for the multiple posts. I'm admittedly being lazy.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Why would anyone outside of your family address your parental figures as so so and so's mom rather than their first names ( informal ) or title and last name ( ex. Mr. and Mrs. Jones < formal>) ? It's like their entire existence relies entirely on your own and they have no agency. That makes no sense.
Well thats apparently how Llama wrote the dialogue so that other wouldn't call Emily "mom" too, if you choose to call her that. I haven't actually tested it but that is what he said so *shrug*

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes