lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I am sure images mean something otherwise why not leaving them blank or better yet put Melvin and Alexa in the 1st and 2nd tier instead of last and 2nd last.
So what's the meaning? Since you are so sure, what's the obscure meaning behind the patreon tier images that no one else saw until now?
Are you really so obsessed in prove this is a ntr focused game that you will even over analyze the images dev chose to use in his patreon page and come to some conspiracy theories?

cbomb

May 29, 2018
marvins not reciving votes thanksfor donating to stop marvinntr
Yes, marvin is definitely not getting votes. But Melvin is slowly creeping up. Honestly all 6 options are intriguing but the best two IMO are in the lead so I'm a happy camper!

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hey llama, what exactly would she be riding if option 2 came to fruition? The frank or the beans? Lol. I understand if you don't want to answer.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey llama, what exactly would she be riding if option 2 came to fruition? The frank or the beans? Lol. I understand if you don't want to answer.
haha i assume frank and the beans would be flopping around wildly

Reactions: cbomb

cbomb

May 29, 2018
How to get this scene? Emily corruption level 2 scene (after Alexa's level 1 prom) save
It's simple. Watch the 1980s movie Weird Science. You know, the movie llama insists he didn't see until after he started sexbot but somehow made a game with a strikingly similar theme. Then drink a bottle of whatever you like. Then grab the lotion. Finally, take alexa to level 2 prom to get Emily to corruption 2. Wash your hands and throw away the sock. Then repeat but chose alexa level 1 prom.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's simple. Watch the 1980s movie Weird Science. You know, the movie llama insists he didn't see until after he started sexbot but somehow made a game with a strikingly similar theme. Then drink a bottle of whatever you like. Then grab the lotion. Finally, take alexa to level 2 prom to get Emily to corruption 2. Wash your hands and throw away the sock. Then repeat but chose alexa level 1 prom.
I think it's safe to assume anyone under the age of 45 has not seen Weird Science. Insisting people have only dates ourselves.

I mean in today's age of technology it's not a giant leap to think of a boy dreaming up a sexbot in a world of realldolls , AI and a race for Android like robots.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.02 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I know we are all just human and we can't help ourselves when it comes to our ability to look for patterns, from our noticing similarities between Weird Science and a game with a sex-bot leaning into an 80's aesthetic is only natural. But let's just say for the sake of argument that this is a true prediction and he's being dishonest, why lie about that? What exactly would be the point?
Honestly, I was just making a joke. Looking at my post now, it gives the impression I was calling him out for a lie. Not my intention. Even if he was lying, which I don't think he was, I could care less. He makes a quality game, interacts with supporters/non supporters, and most importantly, his updates are fast and released on time. Great dev!

Reactions: MrNewVegas2281
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes