lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Stupid question ...but how you get bailey to prom?did two loops and she wasn't an option...great update btw
You need pick the other events with Bailey during the week: movie night, gym, hang out and hot tub to get affinity with to 4 and then she will be avaiable to invite to prom.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
This sounds like a cultural misunderstanding rather than any grammatical errors.
It may not be ungrammatical to address your mother* by her name in everyday speech, but I would argue that it's so uncommon in (Western) English-speaking countries as to be unidiomatic, or at least deeply weird.

I don't believe just three fields (name and reciprocal relationship), are enough to possibly capture the differences between how family members and non-family members normally talk to and about each other, and whenever I played the game without the patch there were lines that were awkward and unnatural. So IMO you need the patch in order to make the dialog flow properly, if you're going for the (obviously intended) family relationships.

* At least when it's your biological mother who raised you and you still live with.

mg219

Jan 24, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 946 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
estrada777 Can you update this

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There are patches out on Patreon and Subscribestar for Sexbot 1.1. Blackjack voting starts today! Check out the discord for details!

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Right now the Mc and Meiko are in the lead for the black jack voting but Melvin and Ashley are right behind them. Uh oh

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Meiko and MC are back in the lead for Black Jack. Melvin and Ashley are still right behind them though. Doesn't look like the other 4 choices have a chance.

Reactions: BREATitIN303

cbomb

May 29, 2018
mc wiwwing eat shits marvin ntr wesgonna fuck your moma
Not sure what this means but im happy with the black jack voting results so far. I'd prefer a meiko and MC scene but Melvin and Ashley would be nice as well. Think only 2 days left of voting so subscribe and get your votes in!

Reactions: yourmomma

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Yes, the indication of your lack of intellect. The rewards are written there and you are worried about Melvin's pic? I mean, really?
I am sure images mean something otherwise why not leaving them blank or better yet put Melvin and Alexa in the 1st and 2nd tier instead of last and 2nd last.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes