Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Its written not to be awkward. Works just fine with a variety of things on my end (all within tos of course). I'm standing by it, you don't need any patches
Yeah can confirm, after reading here that no patch is needed I just typed in the names and relations the way I wanted and it worked perfectly ingame. This is how everyone should implement it.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Its written not to be awkward. Works just fine with a variety of things on my end (all within tos of course). I'm standing by it, you don't need any patches
I mean, having to rename "Emily" to "Mom" (separately from renaming the relationship) is awkward and counterintuitive in itself, inconsistent with how it works with all the other characters, wipes out any trace of the character's actual name, and looks weird in the dialog titles (especially when she's talking to someone other than the MC and Bailey) and other menus. And if players miss this secret way of making it work (naturally expecting that the name you give her is supposed to be, you know, her name, and might be used by other characters), the dialog becomes unnatural.

I know you're fine with it, but the patch is better.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I mean, having to rename "Emily" to "Mom" (separately from renaming the relationship) is awkward and counterintuitive in itself, inconsistent with how it works with all the other characters, wipes out any trace of the character's actual name, and looks weird in the dialog titles (especially when she's talking to someone other than the MC and Bailey) and other menus. And if players miss this secret way of making it work (naturally expecting that the name you give her is supposed to be, you know, her name, and might be used by other characters), the dialog becomes unnatural.

I know you're fine with it, but the patch is better.
Ok let I change my sentiment: I don’t think you need it, and I really don’t care if you use it.

I’ve tried to make it work but if the patch increases your enjoyment of the game go for it.

Last edited:

Notsoniceuh

Sep 21, 2022
Is there a possibility that there will be a Lexxx Futa part that help melvin revenges like some Dp Action with those two?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Even though she's easily my favorite, I do hope someday we can fix Ashley.

Not make her less bitchy, cuz bitchy is hot, but at least redirect her bitchiness away from friendly fire territory.
...I want her and Bailey to kiss and make up, is what I'm saying.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Even though she's easily my favorite, I do hope someday we can fix Ashley.

Not make her less bitchy, cuz bitchy is hot, but at least redirect her bitchiness away from friendly fire territory.
...I want her and Bailey to kiss and make up, is what I'm saying.
Agreed . . . and I am sooo looking forward to their make up sex session after that first kiss :D

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Just played this for the first time and goddamn this is an excellent game.
A humorous boner-jam with a semi-original story, great models, plenty of animation, and quite a few kinks.
A+++ and picking this up now, it ended at what could be logical ending for a novella leading up to a sequel.

Bravo!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just played this for the first time and goddamn this is an excellent game.
A humorous boner-jam with a semi-original story, great models, plenty of animation, and quite a few kinks.
A+++ and picking this up now, it ended at what could be logical ending for a novella leading up to a sequel.

Bravo!
Thank you!

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello I have a problem unlocking group prom
I have the 0.9.9 save from the main page, I have zeta level maxed out to everyone and I have the following stats when choosing the prom :
Alexa : 4 sub, 1 dom
Emily : 5 affinity
Sam : 4 affinity
Yet I have nothing at day 6 daytime.
I have 1.1 version of the game and unlocked every other scenes.
Does anyone know how to deal with this ?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes