Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Anyway... I did not want to mess up with this never ending subject, but I do not like that the dev of my preferred game has to be here and answer to these stupid requests/comments, instead of focusing on his art
Seriously. I for one don't even like devs doing votes, I understand it increases engagement and serves as an incentive but I'd rather they just do w/e the hell they want.

Anyways I'm grateful for the content and that there are NTR options, to me it's the most exciting.

Reactions: jdw6

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Well let's see if you will be having bits of extra time for other votes that will be conducted regarding sbj, you said my take is dumb, well actually you saying it was only because you had extra time is bulshit.

As I said before let's say in another scenario like this, what you will do? Let's say there are three options and each one gets 32%, 33% and 35% votes would you be doing all of them?
I think saying the winning poll will get featured into the game and then surprisingly putting some other shit into it to please the other crowd would be considered a brain-dead move definitely this will raise expectations for the other group that when in same situation, their 2nd or 3rd place content would be added into the game too, so good luck maintaining that.

I like that you are so confident about your claims that you forget that all your conversations on here are public, from reading some of your early replies about others concerns about ntr, up until it was added to the game, you didn't even knew that there are 3 kinds of ntr so you saying "this game is me doing what I want, and making what I want" should be opposite "this game is me doing what my supporters want, making what they want" because apart from the general story everything else has either been commissioned or voted by others especially ntr wasn't something you thought, you would add until a crowd hijacked you for it which is all fair and game but at least have the balls to admit that.

Or was it all an act and you always wanted to add it to the game eventually?

You are mostly right, most supporters just stop supporting you when they feel disappointed but definitely some can get pissy, just because you might not have come across one doesn't mean they don't exist. That's how some people express their disappointment, you just have to deal with it preferably by not pissing your own self too.

Maybe it was an unintentional one but it definitely was a mistake on your part, realisation is bitch and it always come to us at the worst of times.
You trying to maintain between these two groups will not work as intended, financially you may remain unharmed but eventually you will lose majority of one side and replaced by the other without you even realising it. You just have to choose one or one will choose you.

P.s, that comment wasn't intended for you, preferably, you ignoring me would be really nice.

Kinda like what you have done and now you are shocked and saying others are dumb for pointing it, not that it really matters what you think is dumb and what isn't.
Vanilla won and your still complaining? fun fact Ntr had more total votes they were just split between 2 options, so if ntr had won and llama did vanilla as the runner would you still be running your mouth?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I like that you are so confident about your claims that you forget that all your conversations on here are public, from reading some of your early replies about others concerns about ntr, up until it was added to the game, you didn't even knew that there are 3 kinds of ntr so you saying "this game is me doing what I want, and making what I want" should be opposite "this game is me doing what my supporters want, making what they want" because apart from the general story everything else has either been commissioned or voted by others especially ntr wasn't something you thought, you would add until a crowd hijacked you for it which is all fair and game but at least have the balls to admit that.
You do realize that he also has a community he can interact with through places like Patreon AND his Discord that isn't available to the public, right? Surely you don't think that he ONLY talks to people on here.

You are mostly right, most supporters just stop supporting you when they feel disappointed but definitely some can get pissy, just because you might not have come across one doesn't mean they don't exist. That's how some people express their disappointment, you just have to deal with it preferably by not pissing your own self too.
He's been doing this for awhile now, do you think he hasn't come across pissy supporters? Just like how pissy non-supporters like you exist, it only makes sense that pissy supporters exist as well. He most likely had to deal with them too, but sadly for you and them, they are a minority of his supporter base.

Maybe it was an unintentional one but it definitely was a mistake on your part, realisation is bitch and it always come to us at the worst of times.
You trying to maintain between these two groups will not work as intended, financially you may remain unharmed but eventually you will lose majority of one side and replaced by the other without you even realising it. You just have to choose one or one will choose you.
If one were to replace the other, it would have happened by now. He's been doing this for a long time, at this point, the majority of his supporters should have a pretty firm understanding of how he does things and most NORMAL people know that if there's a piece of content they don't like, they don't have to engage with it and most NORMAL people know not to bitch and whine about it if it exists, ESPECIALLY when that content is only a small part of the game.

Man, another day, another whiny cunt.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Vanilla won and your still complaining? fun fact Ntr had more total votes they were just split between 2 options, so if ntr had won and llama did vanilla as the runner would you still be running your mouth?
I mean by his logic if the vanilla lost then there should be zero vanilla scenes added in an update, winner takes all! We both know the answer to your question though.

@MrChatty
Let's put this in perspective. What's even the problem here? You literally click one button- "Don't take Melvin's deal", and all your problems are solved! You get a game chock full of vanilla sex scenes with all the characters! You only miss out on maybe 10%-15% of the sex scenes! I'd be over the moon if most games featured 85% of fetishes I liked and 15% I didn't.

It seems like the only way way these types are happy is if 'what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine'.

What a fusilli comparison!
facile? futile?

I'm not making fun of you, I have a decent vocabulary but I always like learning new words if I can! Unless this is the result of some weird translator.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Well let's see if you will be having bits of extra time for other votes that will be conducted regarding sbj, you said my take is dumb, well actually you saying it was only because you had extra time is bulshit.

As I said before let's say in another scenario like this, what you will do? Let's say there are three options and each one gets 32%, 33% and 35% votes would you be doing all of them?
I think saying the winning poll will get featured into the game and then surprisingly putting some other shit into it to please the other crowd would be considered a brain-dead move definitely this will raise expectations for the other group that when in same situation, their 2nd or 3rd place content would be added into the game too, so good luck maintaining that.

Or was it all an act and you always wanted to add it to the game eventually?

P.s, that comment wasn't intended for you, preferably, you ignoring me would be really nice.

Kinda like what you have done and now you are shocked and saying others are dumb for pointing it, not that it really matters what you think is dumb and what isn't.
Another bored ego maniac to put on the ignore list.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes