Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
anyone know what the voting options are? + what is leading + when voting period ends
I'll post it, so you know what youre picking from if you want to vote. It's pretty tight so far

Alexa - Movie night continuation, Sub and Dom paths (that's right, 2 for 1 deal)
22%

Emily - Movie night continuation
35%

Sam - Movie night continuation
8%

Alexa - Solo gym scene with MC
4%

Sam - Date night at the western bar
32%

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How's Martin going to think of creating a virus to affect Alexa with the time line resets? Or even target Alexa when he hasn't shown interest in her when he's all about the real girls.
The timeline allows stats to stay (the zeta points), so it would be possible for Melvin to show interest in Alexa when the girls' corruption increases, or when the timeline's stay points (shown in the waltrought, not slow if those points has in the game itself) are high it may start to show some glitches and Melvin's sexbot will detect something of that and report it to him.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Another similar idea could be for Melvin to implant a virus in Alexa (F.U.T.A. virus) when all the girls had some corruption and ntr tendencies. Alexa becomes infected with the F.U.T.A. virus, she cucks mc and fucks Emily, Ashley, and everyone else. The virus goes out of control to the point that it becomes so powerful that it even causes her to betray Melvin. It could even be the case that instead of Alexa being infected, Emily becomes infected. View attachment 2894594
I think this is a bad idea simply because it proposes a massive amount of content for what remains a fairly niche fetish. You're talking about reworking the endgame into approximately 50% dickgirl scenes. Just think - you'd need scenes for each of the pairings; alexa+emily, alexa+sam, alexa+bailey, alexa+Ashley, etc.

twdzombie09

Nov 13, 2021
How's Martin going to think of creating a virus to affect Alexa with the time line resets? Or even target Alexa when he hasn't shown interest in her when he's all about the real girls.
Melvin sudden interest in targeting Alexa with the F.U.T.A virus, despite his previous focus on other girls, can be explained by the unique nature of the timeline resets. Hypothetically, if you start from day 1, each action leads to an endpoint, and from there, the timeline resets. However, a new timeline begins if different choices are made, creating new branches with various options. It's from this intricate web of consequences that Melvin's idea and his newfound interest emerge.

In essence, Melvin's goal isn't just to "defeat" the MC and humiliate him; rather, he aims to take away what matters most to the MC, such as Alexa or Emily. This evolving storyline, influenced by the choices made in each timeline, opens the door to Melvin's evolving motivations and actions, even if they initially seem contrary to his established character.
2b.jpg

Reactions: Kratos767

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
I think this is a bad idea simply because it proposes a massive amount of content for what remains a fairly niche fetish. You're talking about reworking the endgame into approximately 50% dickgirl scenes. Just think - you'd need scenes for each of the pairings; alexa+emily, alexa+sam, alexa+bailey, alexa+Ashley, etc.
You have my sympathy in regards to this assessment.... The ones delivering "screenplays" referencing NICHE fetishes are unwise.... None of whom have presented US anything worth of substance... Every single one written out on this page possessing nonsense that do not bring YOU, the player any closer to THIS end objective of the creators AVN.... Catering towards NICHE fetishes will obstruct the VN because they are miniscule fragments that thwart the operation... LEAVE it as side content that appease a minor and LOUD portion of followers rather then IMMENSE branches of NICHE waste that will pull the creators focus away supporting from fragments the MAJORITY desire...

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You have my sympathy in regards to this assessment.... The ones delivering "screenplays" referencing NICHE fetishes are unwise.... None of whom have presented US anything worth of substance... Every single one written out on this page possessing nonsense that do not bring YOU, the player any closer to THIS end objective of the creators AVN.... Catering towards NICHE fetishes will obstruct the VN because they are miniscule fragments that thwart the operation... LEAVE it as side content that appease a minor and LOUD portion of followers rather then IMMENSE branches of NICHE waste that will pull the creators focus away supporting from fragments the MAJORITY desire...
He is already focused on niche fetishes, users don't have to push him, I mean just look at the fact that even though his vanilla supporters clearly won the vote for sexbot Blackjack animations and ntr option was on 2nd place, it wasn't a tie, he still added ntr option, it's like a flying fuck you to anyone who is supporting him on the vanilla side of things.

Reactions: -GOTTI-

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
He is already focused on niche fetishes, users don't have to push him, I mean just look at the fact that even though his vanilla supporters clearly won the vote for sexbot Blackjack animations and ntr option was on 2nd place, it wasn't a tie, he still added ntr option, it's like a flying fuck you to anyone who is supporting him on the vanilla side of things.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I only played the blackjack game for a bit, but doesn't it have like 20 vanilla scenes and 1 melvin scene? It sounds like that would line up with your observation that vanilla won the supporter vote.

My issue with the futa stuff suggested is it's a subset of an already niche area. If I had to guess out of 20 players/potential supporters, probably about 10 would play vanilla routes and 10 would play ntr routes. Of that original 20, maybe 3-4 would play dickgirl routes. That's what I meant by niche. In a good game setup the bulk of people can get what they want.

Reactions: lipe2410

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are you supporting?

Just want to confirm that none of my supporters thought that.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Honestly i cant even express what a dumb fucking take this is. I ended up having a bit of extra time one night, so i thought "hmm, might as well make the second place winner too, my supporters would probably enjoy that". meanwhile you take it as some great conspiracy to piss you off personally.

Here's where you ignorance really shines; meiko's option took about 34% of the vote, ashleys ntr took 31%. So rather than giving 34% of people what they wanted, I gave 65% of people what they wanted. Only an absolute braindead moron would see that as me trying to please a minority. So I ask you, are you that braindead moron?

This game is built on me doing what I want, and making what I want. It just so happens people's interests are aligning with mine, most of the time. and thats great. and when they don't, oh well, no harm done. except to you and your inflated sense of self worth.

Supporters are not just the ones who pay. I know I have supporters on this site, and I know supporters come and go. I don't expect everyone to pay me all the time, and certainly hope no one is going above their means to do so. your definition of a supporter is wrong (add that to the list too, i guess). supporters support the artist and creative process, not get all pissy and entitled when some isnt made "just so", you princess.

so no, this is not a flying fuck you to any of my true supporters. but it is a flying fuck you, to you, Mr. Chatty. adding you to my ignore list is the cherry on top of the shit sundae you delivered here today.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just another attention whore. Somehow they always seem to find themselves almost by acident on threads for games they hate, like: ntr, female protagonist, trans/futa characters and etcetera. :sneaky:
Similar to those who end up in the ER with various objects up their butts “I just tripped a fell on it! It was one in a million doc!”

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
can people who bitch how fetishes they dislike are bad stfu. we get it you dont like it now fuck off and leave if u hate it that much ffs.
1693750448437.png

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Another complete save for v1.10 for anyone interested haven't picked any of the NTR options so corruption lvls are at minimum but picking them don't unlock any new scenes in the gallery far as I know :D.

Reactions: lumley

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I really wanted a continuation of MCxEmily date night in the bar now she is zeta level 3

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Honestly i cant even express what a dumb fucking take this is. I ended up having a bit of extra time one night, so i thought "hmm, might as well make the second place winner too, my supporters would probably enjoy that". meanwhile you take it as some great conspiracy to piss you off personally.
Well let's see if you will be having bits of extra time for other votes that will be conducted regarding sbj, you said my take is dumb, well actually you saying it was only because you had extra time is bulshit.

Here's where you ignorance really shines; meiko's option took about 34% of the vote, ashleys ntr took 31%. So rather than giving 34% of people what they wanted, I gave 65% of people what they wanted. Only an absolute braindead moron would see that as me trying to please a minority. So I ask you, are you that braindead moron?
As I said before let's say in another scenario like this, what you will do? Let's say there are three options and each one gets 32%, 33% and 35% votes would you be doing all of them?
I think saying the winning poll will get featured into the game and then surprisingly putting some other shit into it to please the other crowd would be considered a brain-dead move definitely this will raise expectations for the other group that when in same situation, their 2nd or 3rd place content would be added into the game too, so good luck maintaining that.

This game is built on me doing what I want, and making what I want. It just so happens people's interests are aligning with mine, most of the time. and thats great. and when they don't, oh well, no harm done. except to you and your inflated sense of self worth.
I like that you are so confident about your claims that you forget that all your conversations on here are public, from reading some of your early replies about others concerns about ntr, up until it was added to the game, you didn't even knew that there are 3 kinds of ntr so you saying "this game is me doing what I want, and making what I want" should be opposite "this game is me doing what my supporters want, making what they want" because apart from the general story everything else has either been commissioned or voted by others especially ntr wasn't something you thought, you would add until a crowd hijacked you for it which is all fair and game but at least have the balls to admit that.

Or was it all an act and you always wanted to add it to the game eventually?

supporters support the artist and creative process, not get all pissy and entitled when some isnt made "just so", you princess.
You are mostly right, most supporters just stop supporting you when they feel disappointed but definitely some can get pissy, just because you might not have come across one doesn't mean they don't exist. That's how some people express their disappointment, you just have to deal with it preferably by not pissing your own self too.

so no, this is not a flying fuck you to any of my true supporters. but it is a flying fuck you, to you, @Mr. Chatty. adding you to my ignore list is the cherry on top of the shit sundae you delivered here today.
Maybe it was an unintentional one but it definitely was a mistake on your part, realisation is bitch and it always come to us at the worst of times.
You trying to maintain between these two groups will not work as intended, financially you may remain unharmed but eventually you will lose majority of one side and replaced by the other without you even realising it. You just have to choose one or one will choose you.

P.s, that comment wasn't intended for you, preferably, you ignoring me would be really nice.

Similar to those who end up in the ER with various objects up their butts “I just tripped a fell on it! It was one in a million doc!”
Kinda like what you have done and now you are shocked and saying others are dumb for pointing it, not that it really matters what you think is dumb and what isn't.

Last edited:

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
You answered to almost all Llama's comments (so your name is pretty well chosen), I guess you just missed the most important one:

"Are you supporting?"

Anyway... I did not want to mess up with this never ending subject, but I do not like that the dev of my preferred game has to be here and answer to these stupid requests/comments, instead of focusing on his art
Llama has been delivering constantly great content and also he is one of the few game developers to be quite open with votes, streaming, ideas from the fans (you need to be a supporter to use them) so all your accusations and theories are really not pertinent
The game is doing great and having more and more supporters, so even if there are some people that do not like certain scenes, the vast majority approves and wants the dev to keep on his way. Btw, I was the one to propose the Meiko Blackjack scene on discord, still I am happy that the second voted scene squeezed in as well

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes