Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
In the spirit of the game being about a sexy AI, here's some AI generated pics I made trying to get more Sam pics (Sam's my favorite)

First a pic where I just doctored a pic and made her futa, and then an artwork-styled one!
very cool! you could be king of the fanart thread, theres not a ton on there

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Bonus raffle going on for the discord this weekend! Custom bonus image for the winner. Voting for 1.2 starts next month!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Bonus raffle going on for the discord this weekend! Custom bonus image for the winner. Voting for 1.2 starts next month!
I'm NOT on discord but DEMAND a bonus image of TWO chocolate Chip Cookies on a plate (and nothing else). :)

Just a thought

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I don't get how to get Emily Corruption lv 2 to start.
I do Alexa level Zeta 1 Prom and have Emily Corruption lv 2 but nothing new happens
Anyone got any idea ??

nvm i just unlock it now.

Last edited:

colodetti

Oct 27, 2021
Eu não entendo como fazer Emily Corruption lv 2 começar.
Eu faço Alexa nível Zeta 1 Prom e tenho Emily Corrupção lv 2, mas nada de novo acontece
Alguém tem alguma ideia???

NVM Eu só desbloqueá-lo agora.
[/CITAÇÃO]

basta escolher a opção NTR

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Llamamann Why is Sam's post prom Melvin deal the only one with a condition (and unrelated to that character): zmomcorrupt >=1 ? Similarly, why is Bailey the only one with a single run of the deal scene (if zbaileycorrupt == 1).

Neither of these seem like intentional logic flow unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann Why does Sam's post prom Melvin deal the only one with a condition (and unrelated to that character): zmomcorrupt >=1 ? Similarly, why is Bailey the only one with a single run of the deal scene (if zbaileycorrupt >= 1).

Neither of these seem like intentional logic flow unless I'm missing something.
Wow, so there were a few mistakes in there. post prom Emily should require zsamcorrupt and post prom sam should require zbaileycorrupt for the deal scenes. thanks for the find, i have it fixed on my end now. and then Emily's corruption requires doing a bad choice after either of Alexa's level 2 proms.

Bailey should have the same structure as the others:

Sam level 1 prom - she is taken (with ntr if you repeat with corruption)
sam level 2 prom - not the real bailey (gets baileycorrupt 1)
sam level 3 prom - take the deal (gets baileycorrupt 2)

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes