Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow, so there were a few mistakes in there. post prom Emily should require zsamcorrupt and post prom sam should require zbaileycorrupt for the deal scenes. thanks for the find, i have it fixed on my end now. and then Emily's corruption requires doing a bad choice after either of Alexa's level 2 proms.

Bailey should have the same structure as the others:

Sam level 1 prom - she is taken (with ntr if you repeat with corruption)
sam level 2 prom - not the real bailey (gets baileycorrupt 1)
sam level 3 prom - take the deal (gets baileycorrupt 2)
Sorry, to clarify my original post since I typoed, the Bailey condition was (if zbaileycorrupt == 1), not greater than, so it only ran once, whereas all the others were (if zCharactercorrupt >= 1).

Understood if all their conditions are intertwined and Bailey isn't the only one (from Sam prom requiring zmomcorrupt)- now it's consistent. Glad to hear you straightened it out.

A suggestion for future content - it might be nice to have higher level corruption scenes take place at end with the "real" characters taking their place; i.e. at zBaileycorrupt == 2 after deal is taken the original Bailey shows up at Melvins, not the red-eyed one. Presumably if you still have the animation scenes saved it'd be very little work to implement.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sorry, to clarify my original post since I typoed, the Bailey condition was (if zbaileycorrupt == 1), not greater than, so it only ran once, whereas all the others were (if zCharactercorrupt >= 1).

Understood if all their conditions are intertwined and Bailey isn't the only one (from Sam prom requiring zmomcorrupt)- now it's consistent. Glad to hear you straightened it out.

A suggestion for future content - it might be nice to have higher level corruption scenes take place at end with the "real" characters taking their place; i.e. at zBaileycorrupt == 2 after deal is taken the original Bailey shows up at Melvins, not the red-eyed one. Presumably if you still have the animation scenes saved it'd be very little work to implement.
I have that ==/>= fixed in my code from before, i think i got it a while back, and it will be in the next update.

But yes, should be all good now, i appreciate it.

I like that. There are lots of ideas of where the corruption zeta's will go ;)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
In the spirit of the game being about a sexy AI, here's some AI generated pics I made trying to get more Sam pics (Sam's my favorite)

First a pic where I just doctored a pic and made her futa, and then an artwork-styled one!
NO NO NO - o_O (n) FUTA. (n) . a woman should be a woman with boobs and pussy, but not with an elephant's trunk. (n) (n) (n) (n)it's called: perverted reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
In the spirit of the game being about a sexy AI, here's some AI generated pics I made trying to get more Sam pics (Sam's my favorite)

First a pic where I just doctored a pic and made her futa, and then an artwork-styled one!
Great now i want a game in a similar style to the secound pic:LOL:!

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
NO NO NO - o_O (n) FUTA. (n) . a woman should be a woman with boobs and pussy, but not with an elephant's trunk. (n) (n) (n) (n)it's called: perverted reality.
This style of messaging has got to be a meme right? I know there are some people on here that strongly voice their disdain for certain fetishes or whatever, but surely there isn't genuinely this level of moronic messaging unironically, right?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This has to be a troll, these examples given are not the game's NTR scenes. Maybe a potential love interest character glancing in the general direction of anyone who is NOT the MC is NTR by your personal definition, but those scenes are not the NTR scenes for Emily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, in fact we can consider these scenes NTR scenes for this game because you need be palying the NTR/Corruption route of Emily to get them. Santa, kiss the old guy and kiss Melvin in the bear pong only trigger if you get corruptions points to Emily

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
What are the chances of having NTR for alexa? That would be very interesting
Probably reserved for side-story, non-canon, or "final bad-end" content.
Because if she goes, the time loops go.
If the time loops go, the story ends.

Now, having someone who looks like Alexa get NTR'd is probably more doable. Especially if it's a trap. Say, if they shove the yandere in a box and trick Melvin into hitting that. Bonus points if the disguise wears off right as he nuts.

...that could potentially be hilarious, now that I think about it. Having them remember bits and pieces of it on the next loop and freak out.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Probably reserved for side-story, non-canon, or "final bad-end" content.
Because if she goes, the time loops go.
If the time loops go, the story ends.

Now, having someone who looks like Alexa get NTR'd is probably more doable. Especially if it's a trap. Say, if they shove the yandere in a box and trick Melvin into hitting that. Bonus points if the disguise wears off right as he nuts.

...that could potentially be hilarious, now that I think about it. Having them remember bits and pieces of it on the next loop and freak out.
Or a good idea would also be for Melvin to implant a virus in Alexa when all the girls had certain corruption and ntr, only this virus would work gradually. And depending on the Alexa Dom/sub zeta route it could happen in a certain way. Alexa Dom she tried to help the mc making an ntr deal with Melvin, Alexa Sub Melvin would use the virus to gradually manipulate Alexa to side with him.

Reactions: Kratos767

twdzombie09

Nov 13, 2021
Or a good idea would also be for Melvin to implant a virus in Alexa when all the girls had certain corruption and ntr, only this virus would work gradually. And depending on the Alexa Dom/sub zeta route it could happen in a certain way. Alexa Dom she tried to help the mc making an ntr deal with Melvin, Alexa Sub Melvin would use the virus to gradually manipulate Alexa to side with him.
Another similar idea could be for Melvin to implant a virus in Alexa (F.U.T.A. virus) when all the girls had some corruption and ntr tendencies. Alexa becomes infected with the F.U.T.A. virus, she cucks mc and fucks Emily, Ashley, and everyone else. The virus goes out of control to the point that it becomes so powerful that it even causes her to betray Melvin. It could even be the case that instead of Alexa being infected, Emily becomes infected. pemily_4a7-Beauty.png

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Another similar idea could be for Melvin to implant a virus in Alexa (F.U.T.A. virus) when all the girls had some corruption and ntr tendencies. Alexa becomes infected with the F.U.T.A. virus, she cucks mc and fucks Emily, Ashley, and everyone else. The virus goes out of control to the point that it becomes so powerful that it even causes her to betray Melvin. It could even be the case that instead of Alexa being infected, Emily becomes infected. View attachment 2894594
It's a good idea, it could also be that when they reach a certain level of zeta corruption no matter the affection the girls refuse so it's Alexa who calls so they go.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Does someone have a complete save?
The ones listed on the main page are old....

I don't see any progress with meiko and bailey I don't know what I am doing wrong...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Another similar idea could be for Melvin to implant a virus in Alexa (F.U.T.A. virus) when all the girls had some corruption and ntr tendencies. Alexa becomes infected with the F.U.T.A. virus, she cucks mc and fucks Emily, Ashley, and everyone else. The virus goes out of control to the point that it becomes so powerful that it even causes her to betray Melvin. It could even be the case that instead of Alexa being infected, Emily becomes infected. View attachment 2894594
How's Martin going to think of creating a virus to affect Alexa with the time line resets? Or even target Alexa when he hasn't shown interest in her when he's all about the real girls.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
anyone know what the voting options are? + what is leading + when voting period ends
Yep, it ends in 4 days. None of the options seemed that exciting to me but I won't spoil them.

Currently it's:
21%
36%
8%
4%
31%

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes