justaplayer71

Jul 2, 2020
i have played but i just keep going in circles. if there is a galley. but a walkthrough mod would be nice. if anyone have 100% send me download plz

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yes, the gallery only has slots for available scenes/trophies. So it indicates your progress.
This is a very interesting game. I am enjoying playing it.
What does the "Stats" menu item do for you? I get an exception dump when I click it.
Also, in the Gallery, the MC will give me hints on undone items when I click them, but not for the girls. Normal?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What does the "Stats" menu item do for you? I get an exception dump when I click it.
Also, in the Gallery, the MC will give me hints on undone items when I click them, but not for the girls. Normal?
Which "Stats" menu/where is it found? And yes, the hints are just for the MC's gallery which is a trophy/achievement gallery, the rest are replays and don't have hints.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Shit, I didn't mean to include my modified screens file in the mod. My bad, just ignore it.

Reactions: Llamamann

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
How do I change Emily's name/relationship after I have started the game without restarting?
Thanks.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The dev has said he's never seen Weird Science. Not unusual for an "old" film. Also, "Sexbot" is just the tip of the iceberg for this VN. :sneaky:
I did watch it after the demo dropped. pretty funny. amazing how many similarities there were. I was super surprised lol

Reactions: jahall and xskwerl

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do I change Emily's name/relationship after I have started the game without restarting?
Thanks.
that has not been implemented. but might be a good feature in the future. you'd have to do some console commands or open the script and change it manually

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes