FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I just deleted my saves and did a fresh run with no issues unlocking everything. That is, deleted my saves in the game folder and C: Users/your name/app data/roaming/renpy/sexbot.

All right. Let's keep our cool heads and dig deeper. Which version of the game do you have? The pirated 0.5 beta posted on the front page, the pirated 0.5 official that was released a few pages back (because those might be glitchy and this might indeed be a glitch, who can tell?) or the official Patreon release on the dev's Patreon page?

Seems like you made the right decisions with the family. Maybe back up a little and answer Bailey's call and tell Alexa "maybe a little" and see if that unlocks it.

It hasn't happened to me, but I've heard rumors that skipping through entire scenes either with Ctrl or right clicking to the next decision will block unlocking some scenes. You say it's a fresh download and install, so I assume it's a new game which the dev has recommended, so you're good there.

If all else fails, this is definitely a glitch, but something the dev hasn't been able to repeat nor myself and we'll chalk it up to the version pirated. :cool:
Yeah, I don't know either. It's just a glitch I guess, it happens. Thanks for trying to be a cool head in this, too.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug?
I played 4.5 and saved when the Fat Dude is in front of the computer but, when I load my save in 5 it goes forward then asks if I want to play through again or I'm finished for now? If I click finished it tells me to wait for the next update? If I choose play through again it starts over then I get an Error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 256, in script
    if momtaken == 1:
  File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 256, in <module>
    if momtaken == 1:
NameError: name 'momtaken' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if momtaken == 1:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if momtaken == 1:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.5
Wed Feb  9 21:25:12 2022

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Bug?
I played 4.5 and saved when the Fat Dude is in front of the computer but, when I load my save in 5 it goes forward then asks if I want to play through again or I'm finished for now? If I click finished it tells me to wait for the next update? If I choose play through again it starts over then I get an Error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if momtaken == 1:
    if momtaken == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if momtaken == 1:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if momtaken == 1:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.5
Wed Feb  9 21:25:12 2022
check out page one for the fix

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
This is a great start to a good idea. Dev certainly has something special here. It’s funny and sexy when it needs to be. Kudos!

Areas where the dev could improve in my perspective are:
- General quality of the models, perhaps the skin tone. Especially with Emily, her face and nose are a bit funny and can be tweaked.
- Relationship between MC and the characters can be built a bit more or have more interactions. I found that activities happened without too much prelude. I know people complain when it’s a blueball feat but dev was kind to give us a lot of action at the start. But perhaps it’s the depth in dialogue and more scenes in different settings?
- Wish there were more rollbacks or even a jump to sections? I know this is WIP but really loved the first few plays but it got a bit tiring after that.
All in all great stuff and appreciate the dev being active here and engaging. Will certainly follow and leave a review

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The one you are missing in the 3rd pic is from the choices on Emily's path, where you choose to go to the gym alone and choose Emily.

My question to you is how did you unlock the picture before that one where Emily seems to walk into the room?
Get enough Emily points then do the jerking off with Lexxx when she calls you.

Reactions: Keifoo

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I've started this game and am in the calibration phase. Emily was outside watching. I've got to tell you, I have avoided it in the past and I am not a fan of ahegao at all, bit I guess I will endure it to play this game. It is funny and the boobs are great. :)

Angrycuck

Jul 22, 2020
The one you are missing in the 3rd pic is from the choices on Emily's path, where you choose to go to the gym alone and choose Emily.

My question to you is how did you unlock the picture before that one where Emily seems to walk into the room?
You have to keep answering calls from melvin, i think eventually lexx comes in to give you a show

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes