FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Yea it’s a tricky one. Gotta read the dialogue and think about your answers ;)
Well, when all three of your choices are saying, "no don't do this" and you have three more such choices to make for a combination of like, 21 possible choices...

Yeah, it is tricky.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
It's not that hard. I've been consistently testing it since the beta was released, deleting my saves and unlocking everything again within a couple of hours. I haven't peeked at a walkthrough and I've had no errors.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
It's not that hard. I've been consistently testing it since the beta was released, deleting my saves and unlocking everything again within a couple of hours. I haven't peeked at a walkthrough and I've had no errors.
So you've unlocked the Trophy we are talking about?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, when all three of your choices are saying, "no don't do this" and you have three more such choices to make for a combination of like, 21 possible choices...

Yeah, it is tricky.
I'm afraid you have hit the skill wall of the game then. Not sure what to tell you, it's an achievement. Unren the thing maybe? Or like I said, there is a walkthrough with the answer on Patreon.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I'm afraid you have hit the skill wall of the game then. Not sure what to tell you, it's an achievement. Unren the thing maybe? Or like I said, there is a walkthrough with the answer on Patreon.
Or it could be a glitch in the game, since I've gone through the Christmas content about eleven times now.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Or it could be a glitch in the game, since I've gone through the Christmas content about eleven times now.
Holy shit dude. Fine, you successfully got me to waste my time. I started a new game, on the current version, of the official build, with fresh persistent data. Unlocked it first try.

So I’m gonna swing my big ol llama dick around and say this is 100% your fault. Guess you’re just not up to the task.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've seen a bunch of people asking for help with the Christmas trophy/scene, and I also require help with figuring out the correct choices.

I have equally seen a bunch of people being unhelpful and not giving clear answers.
Pick the choices where he mentions trying not to damage the timeline or something similar. Not just the ones where he says 'no'.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Holy shit dude. Fine, you successfully got me to waste my time. I started a new game, on the current version, of the official build, with fresh persistent data. Unlocked it first try.

So I’m gonna swing my big ol llama dick around and say this is 100% your fault. Guess you’re just not up to the task.
And yet, you're still not being helpful in telling me the correct choices.

So I went back and did it all over again.

Fresh download and Install: Downloads.png

No save files or persistent data: No Save.png No data.png

I played back till the beginning of the scene: Beginning.png

I listened to what Alexa said to do: Scene 1.png Scene 2.png Scene 3.png

I know what to do, pretty explanatory.

So now we come to the decisions themselves: Decision 1.png

Alright, so this one is simple, only one way to say no. Plus it hints at not fucking everything up. We're good to go.

Next: Decision 2.png

I don't know if this decision matters, probably not. But I'm not fucking taking any chances. So I select the option that implies what she did was bad. Don't fuck your brother, sis. Just like Alexa suggested.

Next: Decision 3.png

Hey! Next decision. Two ways to say no, and one that implies it? Let's go with the one that talks about not fucking with the world!

Next: Decision 4.png

Again, two ways of saying you don't want it, with a third implying it. Again, we'll go with the ones that talk about temporal existences.

Next: Decision 5.png

I don't think this one matters either. But I'm still not taking any fucking chances. So I go with the option that limits the amount of interactions the MC has with other people.

And last: Decision 6.png

I don't think this one matters, but if it does I went with the option that says the MC would never have interactions with the other characters, like she suggested.

So If I read everything right, I should have the trophy and render unlocked now, correct?

Hmm, Unlock Screen.png

Well, no I don't.

How do I unlock it? Follow Advice.png

Okay. Well I tried.

So either A) I am just that fucking dumb. Which I can accept. Or B) there is a game bug.

But I won't know until someone, anyone, tells me the exact decisions choices I need to make. Because, holy shit dude, I could be playing CKIII's new Royal Court DLC rather than doing this bullshit. Waste of my time.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Yes. I've unlocked everything several times now. Choose dialogue options that specifically mention NOT screwing up the time line and it will unlock.
Pick the choices where he mentions trying not to damage the timeline or something similar. Not just the ones where he says 'no'.
I just saw these after making my post above.

But I won't know until someone, anyone, tells me the exact decisions choices I need to make. Because, holy shit dude, I could be playing CKIII's new Royal Court DLC rather than doing this bullshit. Waste of my time.
I appreciate you guys trying to help.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
And yet, you're still not being helpful in telling me the correct choices.

So I went back and did it all over again.

Fresh download and Install: View attachment 1644409

No save files or persistent data: View attachment 1644413 View attachment 1644414

I played back till the beginning of the scene: View attachment 1644417

I listened to what Alexa said to do: View attachment 1644419 View attachment 1644420 View attachment 1644421

I know what to do, pretty explanatory.

So now we come to the decisions themselves: View attachment 1644422

Alright, so this one is simple, only one way to say no. Plus it hints at not fucking everything up. We're good to go.

Next: View attachment 1644423

I don't know if this decision matters, probably not. But I'm not fucking taking any chances. So I select the option that implies what she did was bad. Don't fuck your brother, sis. Just like Alexa suggested.

Next: View attachment 1644425

Hey! Next decision. Two ways to say no, and one that implies it? Let's go with the one that talks about not fucking with the world!

Next: View attachment 1644429

Again, two ways of saying you don't want it, with a third implying it. Again, we'll go with the ones that talk about temporal existences.

Next: View attachment 1644432

I don't think this one matters either. But I'm still not taking any fucking chances. So I go with the option that limits the amount of interactions the MC has with other people.

And last: View attachment 1644435

I don't think this one matters, but if it does I went with the option that says the MC would never have interactions with the other characters, like she suggested.

So If I read everything right, I should have the trophy and render unlocked now, correct?

Hmm, View attachment 1644437

Well, no I don't.

How do I unlock it? View attachment 1644438

Okay. Well I tried.

So either A) I am just that fucking dumb. Which I can accept. Or B) there is a game bug.

"A" final answer

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I just saw these after making my post above.

I appreciate you guys trying to help.
I just deleted my saves and did a fresh run with no issues unlocking everything. That is, deleted my saves in the game folder and C: Users/your name/app data/roaming/renpy/sexbot.

All right. Let's keep our cool heads and dig deeper. Which version of the game do you have? The pirated 0.5 beta posted on the front page, the pirated 0.5 official that was released a few pages back (because those might be glitchy and this might indeed be a glitch, who can tell?) or the official Patreon release on the dev's Patreon page?

Seems like you made the right decisions with the family. Maybe back up a little and answer Bailey's call and tell Alexa "maybe a little" and see if that unlocks it.

It hasn't happened to me, but I've heard rumors that skipping through entire scenes either with Ctrl or right clicking to the next decision will block unlocking some scenes. You say it's a fresh download and install, so I assume it's a new game which the dev has recommended, so you're good there.

If all else fails, this is definitely a glitch, but something the dev hasn't been able to repeat nor myself and we'll chalk it up to the version pirated. :cool:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I just deleted my saves and did a fresh run with no issues unlocking everything. That is, deleted my saves in the game folder and C: Users/your name/app data/roaming/renpy/sexbot.

All right. Let's keep our cool heads and dig deeper. Which version of the game do you have? The pirated 0.5 beta posted on the front page, the pirated 0.5 official that was released a few pages back (because those might be glitchy and this might indeed be a glitch, who can tell?) or the official Patreon release on the dev's Patreon page?

Seems like you made the right decisions with the family. Maybe back up a little and answer Bailey's call and tell Alexa "maybe a little" and see if that unlocks it.

It hasn't happened to me, but I've heard rumors that skipping through entire scenes either with Ctrl or right clicking to the next decision will block unlocking some scenes. You say it's a fresh download and install, so I assume it's a new game which the dev has recommended, so you're good there.

If all else fails, this is definitely a glitch, but something the dev hasn't been able to repeat nor myself and we'll chalk it up to the version pirated. :cool:
I think he got it. He just wasn't talking to Bailey at the end. (blows my mind how you can yell "GLITCH" before exploring all the options). Funny part is, your supposed to think that's Melvin and not take the call so... hehe.

This whole thing has inspired a few new trophy ideas...

Reactions: xskwerl

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I think he got it. He just wasn't talking to Bailey at the end. (blows my mind how you can yell "GLITCH" before exploring all the options). Funny part is, your supposed to think that's Melvin and not take the call so... hehe.

This whole thing has inspired a few new trophy ideas...
Yes, Let's just ignore the fact that I've tried it more than a dozen times before previously.

Let's also ignore the fact that I was the one that helped you out with a previous glitch that caused people to be stuck in a loop in previous versions of this game. After you kept insisting these routes were totally avoidable.

Alexa pegging MC with a strapon
Totally avoidable. Maybe your choices revealed your true desire :p
I reloaded that old save, and it looks like the trigger is

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day1.rpy", line 557, in script
    menu:
  File "game/day1.rpy", line 645, in <module>
    "Just go say 'Hi'" if game >=1 and zalexadomend ==1 and zalexasubend ==1:
NameError: name 'zalexadomend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day1.rpy", line 557, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 995, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day1.rpy", line 645, in <module>
    "Just go say 'Hi'" if game >=1 and zalexadomend ==1 and zalexasubend ==1:
NameError: name 'zalexadomend' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Mon Nov 15 20:46:21 2021
" "Just go say 'Hi'" if game >=1 and zalexadomend ==1 and zalexasubend ==1:"

So, my game is definitely greater than or equal to one, and I actually have both endings (alexis sub and alexis dom), so I have no idea why the game isn't progressing.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think the MC lost his "virginity" on the dom part, he was only pegged and concluded he was still a "virgin".

EDIT THE 2ND: So I figured out the problem, since the MC didn't "lose his virginity" in the first dom ending, I went back and replayed it, got the MC pegged, and saw the original fat-man ending, (which is all sorts of weird on its own, since the game technically didn't end yet). Then when I continued from there, the option to "just go say 'hi'" finally appeared.

IN CONCLUSION: To progress past the loops currently, both endings (Alexis as the sub and Alexis as the dom) must be obtained. Which means the pegging is unavoidable, and there are not two routes, only one.
I’ll change that for the next one. When you lay it out like that I’m not a fan of it.

Right now since it’s past the fat man it was like a “bonus scene” cuz it’s something I made that I wasn’t going to use. The focus being alexas two routes.

So next update the requirements for baileys scene will be removed. I want this to be open so you can pursue any girl you want. I just need to flush out baileys route more.
A couple of thoughts on this update

1- while its true that you can see everything in 3 loops if you know what you're doing, players won't know about the point system, or what they're supposed to do to proceed at first. So it's pretty easy to get lost looping over and over, specially if you're not into femdom stuff.

2- At least for me, the ending sequence and bailey's call were only accessible after I saw the pegging scene, making it essentially mandatory. While not a deal breaker for me, I can see it being so for a lot of ppl. Nevermind the fact not everyone into femdom is into pegging too. I personally think there should be an explicit "yes/no" choice for that scene, and shouldn't be a requirement at all.

Overall, I like the idea and the possibilities it opens. Just gotta smooth some rough edges. A gallery would also be very welcome
For sure. I’m going to remove the requirements for that Bailey scene. But if you program Alexa to be a femdom bot, I don’t think saying no is gonna do much good :p
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And while we're at it, I suppose we should also ignore your entire attitude towards me, a fan asking for help.

I finally just did it myself to get the trophy and see the render myself. Hilariously, I saw a final fuck-you from the developer instead: Funny.png

Honestly, I'm not even mad, that's a funny-as-fuck middle-finger from the dev to me.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, Let's just ignore the fact that I've tried it more than a dozen times before previously.

Let's also ignore the fact that I was the one that helped you out with a previous glitch that caused people to be stuck in a loop in previous versions of this game. After you kept insisting these routes were totally avoidable.

And while we're at it, I suppose we should also ignore your entire attitude towards me, a fan asking for help.

I finally just did it myself to get the trophy and see the render myself. Hilariously, I saw a final fuck-you from the developer instead: View attachment 1644644

Honestly, I'm not even mad, that's a funny-as-fuck middle-finger from the dev to me.
I appreciate the constructive feedback from before. totally used it. I just didn't like you insisting this trophy was an issue on my end, while everyone else was getting it.

There is a walkthrough out there for supporters, so I've already helped out the fan base so that everyone can get it.

Either way, all good.

Glad you liked the trophy ;)

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018

Yeah, I don't know either. It's just a glitch I guess, it happens. Thanks for trying to be a cool head in this, too.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes