xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Hello please update your Android port.
Really? The version of 0.5 that leaked here was pirated. You shouldn't expect a port until he at least releases it publicly. Usually a few weeks after the official Patreon release. Y'all some entitled pirates up in here.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well in time, all of the above ;)

I want to get to the good stuff just as bad as you guys!
Glad to hear it! =)

Just to clarify a bit: My "I hope there's eventually more than just teasing" critique was more towards some adult games in general. Personal preference is of course a thing. Different strokes and all that. But I recently had a conversation with one dev and the way he described it for what he likes is that for him it's all about the teasing and build up. "Once actual sex has occurred", then it's over and done for him. I am not of that mindset XD. I thinking teasing and buildup absolutely can enhance the "payoff". But I also like time to actually enjoy the "fruits of our labor" so to speak. To me "once actual sex occurs", that ideally (for me anyway) should just trigger the beginning of Act II, or at least a decent length Act III. Not "The End" lol. There's another game I'm following that's gotten quite long. Which isn't a bad thing at all. But I'm starting to think that when it is finished, one of my favorite... let's just say milf characters, is only going to have 1-2 scenes of actual sex total in the Gallery.

"Well in time" is great! I'm just giving my feedback saying that I hope there's a lot more fun to be had whenever we do eventually get there. Which I guess is a compliment if I want MOAR XD

Reactions: Llamamann and DA22

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, there is a santa scene whicj is unlock if I dont fuck emily and lola. But I dont know xhat to chose to achieve that...
Any idea?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Seriously, developer. It's called "tentacle", not "tentical". (it's not "testical" either, is it?)
Yes, that was bugging me too. Perhaps having someone to play the alpha version who was a good speller would be a good idea.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This game is terrific! BUT does anyone else have issues with it looping around the prom? Is that normal? Emily becomes a cow more than once. I get a LOT of error screens that I need to ignore... And if I answer "melvins" skypecalls, it crashses unrecoverably.

Am I doing something wrong (other than not reading dialog?)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This update was wonderful, adding new girls made the game even better, the new scenes so... one better than the other!!! adding a sister to melvin left the game with future possibilities "now we can get revenge on melvin in a juicy way if you know what I mean haha"
I'm not a boring guy who likes to ask for things but... a hot asian mother for me melvin... would it be too good, imagine eating his mother and sister?
Llamamann made a great game this time travel thing makes SexBot a game with countless possibilities and that's great!
About Melvin's sister, she is a beautiful Asian woman with full breasts, perky butt, shapely legs and a beautiful face, she is perfect!!!
Without further ado, I love this game and it's amazing that with each update it brings more content and a twist in the story! Ama-Zone HQ made me very curious, I want to see how this story unfolds.
Err, Meiko is the hot asian mother, not Melvin's sister. If he has a sister I don't think we've heard about her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Either a typo or just lack of basic grammar skills...or laziness...whatever reason...
You're = you are

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
is there a unlock gallery? ;o
I haven't seen anything posted on the main page, but this game is in dire need of either a gallery unlocker mod (made specifically for this game) or a public walkthrough. I thought the game was quite enjoyable until I hit the dreaded loop. I really hate having to go back to the beginning and start over. At that point, I couldn't be bothered to play through everything again, so I just left it. Not a fan of groundhog day. Generally, if I have to consult a gated walkthrough or thread just to work my way forward through a plot then my enjoyment level plummets.

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
I downloaded Sexbot v0.3 version, extracted files and run the program and it just crashes. Does any know why or have fix?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I don't mind the Groundhog Day mechanic (one of my favorite movies btw). But the game would be unplayable without the Skip feature XD. With it though, it's fairly quick to skip ahead back to the branches to try new paths.

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Do you have a timetable Sam getting more content? Is she going to get new content or just have the old stuff re-added? Regardless, I dont know enough about game programing, but maybe you could add an option for "Alt Timelines" and just re-add the old renders under that? like i said i have no idea whats easy and whats hard to do.

Really like the game (mostly Sam i got a sickness for the thiccness ). Love the work, and always smile when i see a new update. Please keep it going, Thank you.

Reactions: ninjarook

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Do you have a timetable Sam getting more content? Is she going to get new content or just have the old stuff re-added? Regardless, I dont know enough about game programing, but maybe you could add an option for "Alt Timelines" and just re-add the old renders under that? like i said i have no idea whats easy and whats hard to do.

Really like the game (mostly Sam i got a sickness for the thiccness ). Love the work, and always smile when i see a new update. Please keep it going, Thank you.
Thanks. Sam will get to prom in the next update, and her 0.3 content reintegrated.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes