Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
will alexa teach emliy some domination tricks in the future?

also is it just me or in the a dream is lexx's dress lumpy down below?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
IMHO, there is a lot of junk games our there. I have been following this game in the forum for a bit and it seems to be a decent story and the art look fine. Is a walkthru needed at all or do the in-game hints help enough? I want to try it soon.
You should be good without a walk through. There are hints for the trophies and the rest isn’t hidden.

ovenmitt

Feb 5, 2020
Love the game, is there any chance that we can avoid the Melvin forced sex-bot conversion in the future? I'm not a huge fan of it.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Am i doing something wrong. In the game dir there are pictures with scenes for Sam, but i tried every single permutation and choice possible throughout about 100 loops and can't trigger none of them. Are they accessible only as a first choice from a new start? I'm really confused. The only thing i manage to trigger is Sam humping the pillow on a new loop, but every other scene after that is with Emily. I can trigger the scene where you find out about the stuff Sam likes. Only the big blue dildo for Emily.
Want to trigger this scene for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.5:
Such a useful post. Thank you for this again. The opinions are a great indication of what’s working and what isn’t, (You’re picking up everything I’m sneaking in there).
And those continuity issues are the best catches, so hard to find after changes are made. so those will be fixed. Along with the typos.
For the new save required, all the load on save commands in the world wouldn’t be able to handle what I did in this last update. Should be able to use them going forward. (I think I’ve planned everything I need that I can think of)
Thank you for the insight

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, developer. It's called "tentacle", not "tentical". (it's not "testical" either, is it?)

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes