0robo

Feb 18, 2019
Its bad design, you have to click through 95% of the same stuff, just to get to that one choice and make it different to see what'll happen. And the fact that subsequent loops are dependent on the what you did in the previous loops is also bad, because then you can't do the ol' save/reload to check out all the scenes, which would honestly be a bit better.
Renpy comes with a skip button for things you've already seen. Just throwin that out there.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Its bad design, you have to click through 95% of the same stuff, just to get to that one choice and make it different to see what'll happen. And the fact that subsequent loops are dependent on the what you did in the previous loops is also bad, because then you can't do the ol' save/reload to check out all the scenes, which would honestly be a bit better.
The repeating is only the case because this is still in development. 1/3 of the main characters are not implemented. Once everything is in you will be able to play through a unique path each time.

the only thing that affects future loops is getting a character to prom (which is then permanently unlocked btw).

Reactions: Savilesavile

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Yes sir, sorry sir
Even if you are upset, you should calm down. As a developer, you should focus on your game and not spend time answering stupid questions
So funny, I was just thinking the same, like : "Oh no, hope Llamamann does not get too involved in his little banter discussion with Mr. HairyPussyLover, who seems not to be the sharpest tool in the shed, and thus waisting valuable time that could have been spend programming and rendering for his awesome excellent game" :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Nah, just kidding man, at least the comments in this thread make me laugh (y)
And your game rules !

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So funny, I was just thinking the same, like : "Oh no, hope Llamamann does not get too involved in his little banter discussion with Mr. HairyPussyLover, who seems not to be the sharpest tool in the shed, and thus waisting valuable time that could have been spend programming and rendering for his awesome excellent game" :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Nah, just kidding man, at least the comments in this thread make me laugh (y)
And your game rules !
Yea I take a long time making this, the least I can do is have fun on the pirate site that distributes it! But in the interest of efficiency I’m procuring some memes to streamline my response times.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Missing the second to last Lexxx scene and the Alexa scene between calibration and barbarian. Any hints?

Love the game btw

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Missing the second to last Lexxx scene and the Alexa scene between calibration and barbarian. Any hints?

Love the game btw
Thank you. For your missing scene you need to have taken Alexa to prom, then then get 4 points with her leading up to day 4. (By choosing 4 of her events)

Reactions: PervySage

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Okay, so let me try and express this a tad more politely than someone else did :LOL:

So I know this might sound crazy.... but I make Emily MC's mom in the game :eek:

I know. It's unheard of, and I'm beyond sick in the head lol. Anyway, by naming her 'Emily', and making her 'my Mom', the MC will still address her as 'Emily'. Which is awkward, because I don't know anyone who addresses their parents on a first name basis. So in order to have him address her as 'Mom' I'd have to actually name her 'Mom'. But that would be awkward because "This is Mom. She is my Mom." and other characters who aren't MC or his {sister} calling her 'Mom' as well.

Obviously this is all mostly nonsense that's put in place out of necessity because Patreon, etc. But is there anything that could be done (or something that I can do that I just haven't thought of) to somehow make it a tad less awkward for the very small niche of freaks like me who are into the incest kink? :ROFLMAO:

Btw I last played this game back around 0.2, and loved it. Very much looking forward to seeing the new stuff. And I'm shocked that Lexxx didn't get more love in the poll! o_O

Edit: Actually though, come to think of it: Do only the MC and Sam ever address or refer to Emily by the name entered? Because then it wouldn't matter outside of the "This is Mom, she's my mom." line. And even Alexa referring to her as 'Mom' wouldn't be too awkward I guess, since she's the MC's bot. It would just be awkward if Melvin or someone ever referred to her like "Hey, how's Mom doing?".

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes