Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
who call his mom by name ??? when she tell me i love you my answer must be i love you mom and not i love you Ann.... script is bad !!
most people? I know in USA movies people always say mommy and daddy to their parents, no matter how old the children are, but here it is childish after a certain age and you call your parents by name

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
but I still have to reload or roll back to play the other scene after the ones i just saw was added to gallery?
Sorry I don’t know what you mean. Each scene you view is added to the gallery, and available to replay. You can get back to the gallery in game each time you “try to remember what happened” and in the story Alexa gives you access to the box to help you remember past events before she wipes your brain to try again.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not that I condone what you’re doing, but based on what you said, that naming system would work with how the game is written. Post it if you find an awkward part. But if I named Emily my “teach” and her relationship was “teacher”. Other people would call her your “teacher”. And you would refer to her as “teach”
Thanks. I edited my original question, because I didn't consider that may be only MC, Sam, and Alexa would ever refer to her by the given name. In which case it would be moot. Also, I appreciate you being understanding and at least not outright condemning me for my deviancy ;)

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Will you add hints to unlock all the scenes you need in the near future? like the scenes with MC where Alexa advices you on what to do. (please say yes)
Probably not. The trophy ones have hints because they are meant to be slightly off of your regular path. But all the other scenes can be found just by picking the different options. I have published a walkthrough that should fill in any gaps.

Some general tips. do scenes with a girl to get her to prom (this permanently unlocks her as a prom date). After you take a girl to prom you get more options for her.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
who call his mom by name ??? when she tell me i love you my answer must be i love you mom and not i love you Ann.... script is bad !!
Because the game is not designed to have incest in it originally since Patreon would crucify him, the dev is kind enough to let you change the relationship status you have with the characters, and if you want to feel immersed, there's also people in this world who calls their parents by their name.
You are also free to mod your game if you don't like it instead of complaining like a little bitch.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
most people? I know in USA movies people always say mommy and daddy to their parents, no matter how old the children are, but here it is childish after a certain age and you call your parents by name
Well "Mommy" and "Daddy" typically stops sometime before puberty. But "Mom" and "Dad" are lifelong. To address your parent on a first name basis is considered disrespectful. If it's a step-parent, or an in-law, then first name is pretty common. Although it also isn't unheard of to refer to your mother-in-law or father-in-law as "Mom" or "Dad", if they give you permission. It's generally seen as a sign of acceptance into the family.

Different cultures and all that, I guess.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know. It's unheard of, and I'm beyond sick in the head lol. Anyway, by naming her 'Emily', and making her 'my Mom', the MC will still address her as 'Emily'. Which is awkward, because I don't know anyone who addresses their parents on a first name basis. So in order to have him address her as 'Mom' I'd have to actually name her 'Mom'. But that would be awkward because "This is Mom. She is my Mom." and other characters who aren't MC or his {sister} calling her 'Mom' as well.
A proper Incest patch, or a relationship naming tool that flags incest dialogue and labels instead of just changing names, would solve this problem. It's done in lots of other games, but I'm guessing it's not a priority here yet. ;)

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
Patreon has been on and off aggressive about whether incest patches violate TOS. I think some devs here had to give up control of their threads because if the first post includes a patch then that’s considered implicit promotion of incest. Not really reasonable imo, but if you’re on someone else’s platform you play by their rules.
Personally, I’m glad the game lets me play my fantasy of the cohabiting phone-sex-operator/astronaut/vampire dynamic

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Another fun update. Good to see the wrestling back.

Hopefully Melvin's mom will get some gym scenes of her own not just the one added.

Reactions: Llamamann

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Some general tips. do scenes with a girl to get her to prom (this permanently unlocks her as a prom date). After you take a girl to prom you get more options for her.
[/QUOTE]

Any time I select anyone other than Alexa it just reverts back to the options screen until I pick Alexa. Am I missing something or are those scenes not available yet?

Reactions: Aran06

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
IMHO, there is a lot of junk games our there. I have been following this game in the forum for a bit and it seems to be a decent story and the art look fine. Is a walkthru needed at all or do the in-game hints help enough? I want to try it soon.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes