indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still don't get if there is new story content in this update,even after re reading the so called changelog...mah..and what about this phase 1, reboot, old version ..sheesh

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
still don't get if there is new story content in this update,even after re reading the so called changelog...mah..and what about this phase 1, reboot, old version ..sheesh
I already posted a changelog that clearly outlines what was added. How is reiterating that here going to help at all? At what point do you give up trying to teach a rock to swim?

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
I’m not a fan of NTR, but it seems to me that the author wants to show us not a Harem, but a deeper concept: a mirror image of a hero and a villain, the struggle between good and evil (the harem with NTR is just part of this) The hopelessness of the choice of the main character. There are always consequences for every choice. For every action there is a reaction. I still wonder if the main character will finally be able to have normal sex with Meiko or will remain a loser. Hm. There's a lot to think about here.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hi new here, since the dev is active here i have few questions:
1st any eta on steam's release?, i want to read it for the first time from steam when it comes out
2nd did steam approve the whole thing as is meaning will we get the full patreon version when it releases and you didn't have to change or cut anything?
best regards.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
hi new here, since the dev is active here i have few questions:
1st any eta on steam's release?, i want to read it for the first time from steam when it comes out
2nd did steam approve the whole thing as is meaning will we get the full patreon version when it releases and you didn't have to change or cut anything?
best regards.
hey, ill have that chat with you on my discord, free to join, link on page 1

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
xD ahh okay... well thats simple okay thanks.

but what is : save sam from melvin and save bailey from melvin ? its something different right?

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
how do you get the Sam and Steve calibration and are the Daphne Steph Jessica and Meiko NTR stuff new or what we saw in the last update if it is new how do you get them

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I already posted a changelog that clearly outlines what was added. How is reiterating that here going to help at all? At what point do you give up trying to teach a rock to swim?
Don't bother. Soon someone else else will be asking the very same thing.:FacePalm:

I’m not a fan of NTR, but it seems to me that the author wants to show us not a Harem, but a deeper concept: a mirror image of a hero and a villain, the struggle between good and evil (the harem with NTR is just part of this) The hopelessness of the choice of the main character. There are always consequences for every choice. For every action there is a reaction. I still wonder if the main character will finally be able to have normal sex with Meiko or will remain a loser. Hm. There's a lot to think about here.
Not going to lie, that is a interesting take on the story. Protagonist and Alexxxa are fated to repeat the (almost) same interactions just to make some "butterfly effects" changes down the timeline. But even when they finally make some big changes they are still forced to continue to cycle.:unsure:
Going to try to check 1.5 this weekend to see where the story will be going with phase 2.

Nothing new, already one year without content with Lexxx and Rexxx
Why do you want Protagonist to have sex with Rexxx? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joking.

Reactions: Lovv99

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
What's funny to me is that this game had the NTR element at the end of each run for the longest time only now it isn't true NTR;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing's for sure, I definitely want to take a crack at Mai. There's something special about gals in glasses. Also, having more girls come over on night 5 would be choice.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Khao

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Well, we haven't gotten to really see Meiko after season 1. Maybe she isn't completely lesbian anymore. Look what happened to her kids. many things may have changed. I do trust the dev to give us more of what we want.

I personally want more Steph.

I do think the dev gives us a healthy amount of ntr. and you can skip seeing it. and skip having it show up in the gallery.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
What's funny to me is that this game had the NTR element at the end of each run for the longest time only now it isn't true NTR;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing's for sure, I definitely want to take a crack at Mai. There's something special about gals in glasses.
Which Girl was that

4.50 star(s) 215 Votes