Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
New to the game, Should I try the before Rework Version or should I just play the latest version.

I heard some scenes were removed from that version to be reimplemented in the Reworked version.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
Might be bugged for me then, did every version of the scene/with every character and nada
open your save file with editor search then for t43. Look what number it has, mine is 5 that seems to unlock it. In the scripts it say $ t43 +=1 in the file day2_evening . But i have no idea how it works sorry XD i did not find any line that checks for a special number to unlock it.

Reactions: PervySage

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Where does this option appear? Can you describe it? I thought I finished the game, but I didn't see this option.
I don't remember the specifics, but during the ending sequence in the Phase 1 loops, Melvin will bring in one of the love interests and say something like "You could join me, MC! You could have a turn with [LI's name] before I take her!" You'll get two choices, one saying "No! This is wrong!" and another saying "It's Not like That's the Real [LI's name]..." or something to that effect. I think you need to gain zeta levels in some of LIs before this happens, but I'm not really sure what triggers this path.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
open your save file with editor search then for t43. Look what number it has, mine is 5 that seems to unlock it. In the scripts it say $ t43 +=1 in the file day2_evening . But i have no idea how it works sorry XD i did not find any line that checks for a special number to unlock it.
Yeah I ended up just checking the file name and setting persistent.t43 = True

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Not going to lie, that is a interesting take on the story. Protagonist and Alexxxa are fated to repeat the (almost) same interactions just to make some "butterfly effects" changes down the timeline. But even when they finally make some big changes they are still forced to continue to cycle.:unsure:
Going to try to check 1.5 this weekend to see where the story will be going with phase 2.

Why do you want Protagonist to have sex with Rexxx? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joking.
Sorry, can I correct you? Let's call it not the "butterfly effect", but "Groundhog Day" - Sorry, I just really like this movie

4.50 star(s) 215 Votes