Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Maybe I'm a little out of time with my comments (sorry, English is not my native language), but I would like to say that some people lack patience. I also only play on Android. And I'm waiting for the Android version to try 1.5 phase 1. And the answer to the question will there be an end to phase 1 and will phase 2 become a separate game... But you don't want to listen to the creator and are running too far ahead. This is not just a game, but an entire art, it takes time. A lot needs to be thought out and finalized. Why should the author give an answer in advance, so that later he will be reproached if he did not implement everything. As Optimus Prime said: "patience, my friend*
As for the finale of any phase. Be it 1,2, or even phase 3....the final is the final." It doesn’t matter how much you won... By a mile or by an inch... A victory is a victory" as Dominic Toretto said.
So I'm just waiting.

DiazL

May 5, 2024
Bonjour
J'ai terminé 99,6% des jeux finaux du chapitre 1
Il me manque le ciment 4 Trophy :prudent:
_ Le langage binaire des humidificateurs
_Endurance
_Joyeux anniversaire

_Priorités
Merci de m'avoir donné un moyen de le terminer à 100%:incertain:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Bonjour
J'ai terminé 99,6% des jeux finaux du chapitre 1
Il me manque le ciment 4 Trophy :prudent:
_ Le langage binaire des humidificateurs
_Endurance
_Joyeux anniversaire

_Priorités
Merci de m'avoir donné un moyen de le terminer à 100%:incertain:
Hi!
English, please - thanks!

Salut!
Anglais, s'il vous plaît - merci!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
the new dialog system may be good to know what path you should chose to progress with a specific character, but it destroy a part of the dialog logic and immersion.

For exemple i just started a new game and on day 2 the mom asked to go see a movie, before we had a dialog choice, now we just get 3 characters choice, no explanation, she asks you to go see a movie and you get a character choice menu.

Why didn't you keep the dialog choice and added characters face at the right of each choice to know which path you should go to, it would have been far simpler, and it would have kept the dialog immersive.

this is just a sample, i got muliple other cases, where the character choice menu just popped up without any meaning within a dialog.

zzy1536940398

May 24, 2018
Sexbot [v1.5 Ph. 1 Final] [LlamaMann Games]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Support if you like my work:-
can not
Sexbot [v1.5 Ph. 1 Final] [LlamaMann Games]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Support if you like my work:-
can not running. phone:S22U

4.50 star(s) 216 Votes