hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I don't know if there is a level I haven't unlocked yet but sex with Jessica in missionary, so we can admire her ginger bush, would be phenomenal. This game just keeps getting better and better.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's God telling you corruption is bad and you should stop;)
Source: Bro, trust me
Oh thank you ; infinte source of wisdom.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm happy that you are my friend (you spare me a lot of foes) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Grüss Gott if you see him / her
abrazo and placido domingo
Edit: MAGO-DAG , I have some Vodka over here maybe you want a few shots..... :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
You don't know how to read.

"If he doesn't then this game is no longer for me"

ntr ruined your brain.
Godspeed bro, godspeed.

I dont know why people cry and whine about the devs ideas, you came(no pun intented)because you like the dev vision, and in it there is NTR, just let the man (llama in this case) cook, i feel pretty glad with what we have.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
How do you get Mai night 6? I've never seen her since the one loop she appeared in, and I haven't seen her since.
there is more to her? thought she was just a joke character. last time i saw her was when she snuck into mc bed while sleeping and vanished.

Hot Mai or creepy stalker Mai?
... there's a hot Mai? she just looks like a female melvin to me lol. no joke, when she first appeared i thought i got into a time loop where melvin was actually a girl and wanted to fuck the mc lol

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
You don't know how to read.

"If he doesn't then this game is no longer for me"

ntr ruined your brain.
I don't get people in this thread.

The Dev already put a screen for you to avoid seeing the NTR content completely before the NTR loads and Spells out NTR on the choice screen when it is to happen.

If you are going to complain this much, make your own damned game without the NTR.

4.50 star(s) 217 Votes