xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
okay so are we talking about the scene where you try to *** but he turns off the hypnosis? cause I do that, he gets a different scene on the next loop saying it'll be harder this time but doing it again yields the same results and the scene is still locked (I do have the corruption 1 now though)
barneazy1 No, you go there and when Melvin offers you to join you acept (you get humilated by him) but Iirc you need corr 2 for Emily, it triggers corr 3 at least it is so in ver 7.2 which is the one I have. let me fire up Sexbot and check

Edit ; sorry, No my memory let me down it is go to the prom Alexa high level dom, Corr Emily 1 invite Alexa to prom, have sex with Alexa let she dom you , when Alexa ask if you want somthing Big for the prom say no, go inside choose to peek

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
That scene takes the post prom scene further. So it’s go to Alexa’s level 2 prom, then choose ntr. This gives you the corruption zeta. Then repeat Alexa’s level 1 prom and you get it.

it’s just meant to keep the ntr out of the way.
will we ever get some of these male milking scenes like milking machines sperm milking that stuff maybe some witches that need sperm for a magic potion in a fantasy world, just saying the trippy nature of this makes everything possible maybe some group sex with the cheerleader girls, since this is a school, or maybe some famous waifus, could be a cosplay thing or parallel reality you know raven from teen titans kim possible star wars ? Yeah star wars would fit well. Also monstergirls just love monstergirls.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
will we ever get some of these male milking scenes like milking machines sperm milking that stuff maybe some witches that need sperm for a magic potion in a fantasy world, just saying the trippy nature of this makes everything possible maybe some group sex with the cheerleader girls, since this is a school, or maybe some famous waifus, could be a cosplay thing or parallel reality you know raven from teen titans kim possible star wars ? Yeah star wars would fit well. Also monstergirls just love monstergirls.
He did a stand alone Star Wars-ish VN. Really short, but funny. Starring Lexxx, Emily and Sam. It's called A Diplomatic Mission. ;)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
thing is, game dev is one of us, and we abide by the pirate code.
Oh ! I know that one :

First rule : Ask if NTR is avoidable
Second rule : search bar is for the weak ; so is checking OP.
Third rule : If NTR is unavoidable : complain. If NTR is avoidable : complain
Fourth rule : We wait until the dev says its ok to share the link or long enough so the dev can make money and patrons happy.
Fifth rule : Ask if Harem.

Or something like that...:unsure:
So here, we'll call upon the Fourth.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Oh ! I know that one :

First rule : Ask if NTR is avoidable
Second rule : search bar is for the weak ; so is checking OP.
Third rule : If NTR is unavoidable : complain. If NTR is avoidable : complain
Fourth rule : We wait until the dev says its ok to share the link or long enough so the dev can make money and patrons happy.
Fifth rule : Ask if Harem.

Or something like that...:unsure:
So here, we'll call upon the Fourth.
close enough.
fourth is ???
fifth is Profit/Rum

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Yep, new Ashley much better in my opinion
Her facial expression reminds me a bit of Brenna from PV, which I love btw. Should have more scenes with her and mc, maybe private lessons, hot tub or some before/after prom action

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes