matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sexbot 0.8.0 Early Release

View attachment 1972519

Hello! And welcome to another Sexbot beta test. If you find any bugs, inconsistencies, or other things that need fixing please message me or comment it below. Old saves (0.4 and later) are supported.

*Bailey progress will be reset*

I have made improvements to the new game experience. You will see everything even if you are playing an old save.
Sexbot 0.8.0 Changelog
Moved Melvin scenes to the first loop
Lexxx scenes become available after that
Bailey progress has been reset, a new hot squad member is introduced each time you talk to her at school
Moved Daphne scenes to day 1 to fit the new structure with the Hot Squad
day 1 - New Bailey scene at school
day 1 - Steph intro at school
day 1 - Steph scene
day 1 - Ashley scene
day 1 - Jessica scene
day 1 - new laundry scene
day 2 - two new morning scenes
day 2 - two new calibration scenes
day 3 - Cyberpunk scene has been remade
day 4 - two new calibration scenes
day 5 - two new hot tub scenes
day 6 - two big new action scenes
prom - new prom sequence
post prom - new bad end option
new Ama-Zone HQ scene
2 new trophies
Since beta: some scene requirements changed, prom options presented differently, stat menu optimization, bug fixes and typos.

Enjoy!

Llamamann
I was thinking and developer write down that new content gonna be around Sam

Reactions: Aramir

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i hope the game progress beyond the prom. Its getting repititve
Well, first off it never wasn't repetitive :p

But seriously i know, for returning players there is a lot of repeating. Im trying to make a finished game one update at a time. Ideally I would release the finished product and let everyone see my full vision for this. But thats not how its going to go.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
First Halloween BlackJack Poll is up on Patreon and Subscribestar! I opened this vote to all members (including the $3 tier, that normally doesnt vote) so if you want to pick who gets a sexy costume check out the link below!

barneazy1

Aug 5, 2021
Is there anywhere that has outlined what is possible? I feel like I'm chasing ghosts that aren't in the game.
I have:
Alexa: calibration 2, dominant 1, submissive 2 (is dominant 2 possible?)
Emily: affinity 1, lesbian 0, corruption 0 (is affinity 2, lesbian 1, or corruption 1 possible?)
Sam: affinity 1 (affinity 2 possible?)

As for the rest I assume there isn't a way or reason to get to level 1 zeta with any of their stats? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Is there anywhere that has outlined what is possible? I feel like I'm chasing ghosts that aren't in the game.
I have:
Alexa: calibration 2, dominant 1, submissive 2 (is dominant 2 possible?)
Emily: affinity 1, lesbian 0, corruption 0 (is affinity 2, lesbian 1, or corruption 1 possible?)
Sam: affinity 1 (affinity 2 possible?)

As for the rest I assume there isn't a way or reason to get to level 1 zeta with any of their stats? (please correct me if I'm wrong)
What scenes are you missing? Once the gallery is completed that is when you are finished with the current version. You're best bet is to focus on one girl at a time... Do loops focusing on Alexa, Emily, Sam, etc...

Reactions: Llamamann

barneazy1

Aug 5, 2021
What scenes are you missing? Once the gallery is completed that is when you are finished with the current version. You're best bet is to focus on one girl at a time... Do loops focusing on Alexa, Emily, Sam, etc...
i did loops and unlocked almost everything. I'm just missing 3 scenes with Emily and I just realized there was hints if you clicked the missing scenes in gallery....

Reactions: Llamamann

barneazy1

Aug 5, 2021
Indeed is the *** scene, in order to achieve: Go to prom, let Emily be Taken, enter with Twin or Strong Alexa, Accept "Zipfelklatschers" (Melvin) to share, suffer the consequences.....
okay so are we talking about the scene where you try to *** but he turns off the hypnosis? cause I do that, he gets a different scene on the next loop saying it'll be harder this time but doing it again yields the same results and the scene is still locked (I do have the corruption 1 now though)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
barneazy1 No, you go there and when Melvin offers you to join you acept (you get humilated by him) but Iirc you need corr 2 for Emily, it triggers corr 3 at least it is so in ver 7.2 which is the one I have. let me fire up Sexbot and check

Edit ; sorry, No my memory let me down it is go to the prom Alexa high level dom, Corr Emily 1 invite Alexa to prom, have sex with Alexa let she dom you , when Alexa ask if you want somthing Big for the prom say no, go inside choose to peek

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes