MindsOfficial

Dec 2, 2019
Sexbot 0.8.0 Early Release

View attachment 1972519

Hello! And welcome to another Sexbot beta test. If you find any bugs, inconsistencies, or other things that need fixing please message me or comment it below. Old saves (0.4 and later) are supported.

*Bailey progress will be reset*

I have made improvements to the new game experience. You will see everything even if you are playing an old save.
Sexbot 0.8.0 Changelog
Moved Melvin scenes to the first loop
Lexxx scenes become available after that
Bailey progress has been reset, a new hot squad member is introduced each time you talk to her at school
Moved Daphne scenes to day 1 to fit the new structure with the Hot Squad
day 1 - New Bailey scene at school
day 1 - Steph intro at school
day 1 - Steph scene
day 1 - Ashley scene
day 1 - Jessica scene
day 1 - new laundry scene
day 2 - two new morning scenes
day 2 - two new calibration scenes
day 3 - Cyberpunk scene has been remade
day 4 - two new calibration scenes
day 5 - two new hot tub scenes
day 6 - two big new action scenes
prom - new prom sequence
post prom - new bad end option
new Ama-Zone HQ scene
2 new trophies
Since beta: some scene requirements changed, prom options presented differently, stat menu optimization, bug fixes and typos.

Enjoy!

Llamamann
Now you made me very curious.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, I just put up a poll for all supporters regarding Halloween content. If you want development time to be used for in game Halloween content, or focused on the main game, go to or to cast a vote!

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Sexbot 0.8.0 Early Release

day 1 - new laundry scene
The new update is fantastic. This game is exactly the right mix of goofy and sexy.

I haven't been able to find the new laundry scene, and there's nothing in the gallery that's missing that seems to be that scene. Any tips for finding it?

Reactions: Llamamann

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The new update is fantastic. This game is exactly the right mix of goofy and sexy.

I haven't been able to find the new laundry scene, and there's nothing in the gallery that's missing that seems to be that scene. Any tips for finding it?
Do you like Futa?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys, I just put up a poll for all supporters regarding Halloween content. If you want development time to be used for in game Halloween content, or focused on the main game, go to or to cast a vote!
I know my opinion doesn't matter here but I'm personally not a fan of holiday side/non-canon releases that take time away from main game development, better to be integrated into the main game IMO if done at all.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
I know my opinion doesn't matter here but I'm personally not a fan of holiday side/non-canon releases that take time away from main game development, better to be integrated into the main game IMO if done at all.
yep me too especialy im not celt and i do not celebrate haloween

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Me too. But, it is kind of integrated into the main story as the end of one of the loops. Halloween content could be integrated like that.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
This is one of my favorite games on F95zone. I love the dev's art style, and the theme and storyline. I have one criticism, though. I think it could use some sound affects: washer, vibrator, computer sounds, etc. I think that would add to the game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This is one of my favorite games on F95zone. I love the dev's art style, and the theme and storyline. I have one criticism, though. I think it could use some sound affects: washer, vibrator, computer sounds, etc. I think that would add to the game.
As long as it's not the annoying moans and sex noises.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The thing about sound effects is that you need to use them everywhere, or they sound out of place. If you've been playing for half an hour and the only sound has been the music, then suddenly a sound playing is very jarring.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes