xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
If we need something else to chat about there is futa content in this update :p

All clearly labelled and avoidable of course!
I'm pretty sure coffee is not supposed to come out of one's nostrils but here we are. :LOL: Awesome update, btw. :love:

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
Even though she just got introduced and doesn't have much screen time I really liked Steph and can't wait to see where her story goes. Also those futa scenes lol.

Reactions: Llamamann

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
If we need something else to chat about there is futa content in this update :p

If you’re looking for trouble, Da da, da, da. You’ve come to the right place. :D :coffee:

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
I'll try my best, but I'm not the best at remembering which ones and some don't have the most content lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the most I can remember, there's a few more out there though and doing a tag search on the "latest games" section on here would be the best way to find something your looking for.
Thanks Bro, fortunately I've played most except one I think :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
I'll try my best, but I'm not the best at remembering which ones and some don't have the most content lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the most I can remember, there's a few more out there though and doing a tag search on the "latest games" section on here would be the best way to find something your looking for.
Thanks Bro, fortunately I've played most except one I think :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure:
Your word in God´s ear ! I use glasses and you said that about ***(read please as summoing spell for Trolls and gremlins) the same witch was almost not or barley noticeable very small caracters in the labeling of the *** (read please as summoing spell for Trolls and gremlins) In this outstanding game ! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: nice sunday to all of you !!

Sep 24, 2018
:unsure:
Your word in God´s ear ! I use glasses and you said that about ***(read please as summoing spell for Trolls and gremlins) the same witch was almost not or barley noticeable very small caracters in the labeling of the *** (read please as summoing spell for Trolls and gremlins) In this outstanding game ! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: nice sunday to all of you !!
I did not expect this level of neckbeard, even in this forum.

In an unrelated note, any updates on the release?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.8.0 Early Release

8_02a4.png

Hello! And welcome to another Sexbot beta test. If you find any bugs, inconsistencies, or other things that need fixing please message me or comment it below. Old saves (0.4 and later) are supported.

*Bailey progress will be reset*

I have made improvements to the new game experience. You will see everything even if you are playing an old save.
Sexbot 0.8.0 Changelog
Moved Melvin scenes to the first loop
Lexxx scenes become available after that
Bailey progress has been reset, a new hot squad member is introduced each time you talk to her at school
Moved Daphne scenes to day 1 to fit the new structure with the Hot Squad
day 1 - New Bailey scene at school
day 1 - Steph intro at school
day 1 - Steph scene
day 1 - Ashley scene
day 1 - Jessica scene
day 1 - new laundry scene
day 2 - two new morning scenes
day 2 - two new calibration scenes
day 3 - Cyberpunk scene has been remade
day 4 - two new calibration scenes
day 5 - two new hot tub scenes
day 6 - two big new action scenes
prom - new prom sequence
post prom - new bad end option
new Ama-Zone HQ scene
2 new trophies
Since beta: some scene requirements changed, prom options presented differently, stat menu optimization, bug fixes and typos.

Enjoy!

Llamamann

Jul 19, 2017
Sexbot 0.8.0 Early Release

View attachment 1972519

Hello! And welcome to another Sexbot beta test. If you find any bugs, inconsistencies, or other things that need fixing please message me or comment it below. Old saves (0.4 and later) are supported.

*Bailey progress will be reset*

I have made improvements to the new game experience. You will see everything even if you are playing an old save.
Sexbot 0.8.0 Changelog
Moved Melvin scenes to the first loop
Lexxx scenes become available after that
Bailey progress has been reset, a new hot squad member is introduced each time you talk to her at school
Moved Daphne scenes to day 1 to fit the new structure with the Hot Squad
day 1 - New Bailey scene at school
day 1 - Steph intro at school
day 1 - Steph scene
day 1 - Ashley scene
day 1 - Jessica scene
day 1 - new laundry scene
day 2 - two new morning scenes
day 2 - two new calibration scenes
day 3 - Cyberpunk scene has been remade
day 4 - two new calibration scenes
day 5 - two new hot tub scenes
day 6 - two big new action scenes
prom - new prom sequence
post prom - new bad end option
new Ama-Zone HQ scene
2 new trophies
Since beta: some scene requirements changed, prom options presented differently, stat menu optimization, bug fixes and typos.

Enjoy!

Llamamann
sounds good, is new prom sequence with Emily (level 2) ? Or are you referring to a different set of events, instead of Melvin stuff?

thx!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes