randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
If the so called "choice" is to not observe/ignore what is in fact still happening in the story, is that really a choice? are you really choosing what path to take in the storyline? or is it masked by not actually affecting whats happening in the storyline by just ignoring it, so is it truly optional if you cant choose to prevent or paticipate in it? ignorance is not the opposite of participation.
If you dont choose that option, the NTR "never happen".... right? You choose to fight, and the love interest is still there, you choose to "give in", they are taken. There is a choice there. You did not ignore it, you did something to not go there... I mean, if it is "unavoidable", then maybe there is "an issue", but a choice is there. You choose something, and the other part does not happen. But I guess you just don't want it there, just so you can feel special, that all the hot and sexy girls are only for "you/MC". The "fact" in that sense, is what you choose, you choose A, story line "A" happens, choose "B", and storyline B happens.

But again... Usually, in games without NTR, if there is any talk about NTR, people will ask them to "get lost and go to a NTR game", but in a game with NTR, there will be riots of it... There are quite a few games that got "ruined" due to all the people (which i assume are not patrons), going on and on about removing NTR.... and they tried to do it, story gone ruined, dev spent so much time trying to revamp their games till they lose the mood for it.

This is a really good game... A pity that all the discussion is but just one part of this big game. (Like... There are so many parts, just one "NTR", and so much focus is on that one part of the game...)

Fair enough, but I can go and say, that the dev has no spine and will roll over for his patrons as long as he pleases the majority, and proves exactly what other people say here, that the game got "hijacked by the NTR crowd". Should the dev own the title, or the patrons? if suddenly most people want NTR to be removed will the dev actually remove it? Where is the line for how much patrons can affect the direction of the game?
I will not call that "has no spine", the people are paying for it... Dev does what the people pay for wants... There is no wrong in that. It is like someone is spending money to eat in a high end restaurant, and they decided on one dish, and someone, who is not paying, is screaming outside, telling him not to eat that... Do you think the people who own the restaurant will listen to the screaming guy outside? or the one that is paying...? To be blunt, if you want a voting say, just join the patreon... If you are "outnumbered" there, then, a "pity", but that is how real life works at time.

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
To be frank, I didnt play the game, not once, and after ntr being added im not gonna touch with a ten foot pole before im 100% sure that i have the option to willfully prevent any ntr from happening all the way to the end, same with futa, same with femdom, same with pegging.
But why do have such a strong opinion on a game you haven't even given a chance yet?
You've been making full long paragraph posts criticizing a game and it's dev without giving it try. Overall it seems a bit unfair.

so im not "anti-ntr at all costs" for me it depends how its being utilized in the story, did you read silent war? its a manhwa that start with NTR and then becomes full Netori, and its one of the hottest pieces of media that ive ever layed my hands upon.
But if all the purpose of the NTR is to make you feel like a loser, it doesnt do it for me, other people get hard of feeling like a loser (including you i suppose) and its fine, I dont and for me its just less media that i can find satisfying and thats it.
Let the people that find losing hot go there and let the people that find winning hot go there thats what i preach.
For the part I put in bold test here. That takes time to develop, you will eventually be able to stop Melvin(antagonist) and be able to have netori path against him.
This game is still fairly young and that path will come once it's there after all the buildup is done.

what i will agree with is the issue starts when a certain game has no planned tags/a developer says "dont worry there wont be any ntr in my game you can trust me" so people start to support him based on that but the developer switches up on them whenever theres more ntr fans that push him to making that content, which justifies the anger of people when a developer feels no responsibility for a certain part of his fanbase.
Llamagames seems very communicative/friendly throughout this thread with the fans, especially if you treat him with respect and he hasn't switched up on his fanbase like you've mentioned from what i've seen here.
I also don't think he ever stated this won't have ntr content at the beginning.

I wont give a dime to someone that puts ntr in their games, simply because i dont want to support that kind of content, and i wont get in there just to vote cause i know that ill get outnumbered.
Dont get me wrong im not trying to resist the dev adding ntr to this game, I just wnat people to simply see as what it truly is, this game is directly affected by the contributors theres no input from the dev just what maked money goes and any criticism he shuts down, if most of his fanbse will demand more ntr than vanilla content, than its probably whats goint to go down. thats it.
People already know what this game is though and this dev gives plenty of input on what he's planning.
Dude there's only like two ntr scenes, there's plenty of other content that doesn't involve any ntr whatsoever here.
Llamaman makes the game he wants to make and people can choose to support it which will give them benefits like voting for which scene they would like to see in the upcoming update(scenes that Llama himself planned out).

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
I respect people having the time to write so long paragraphs and Llamamann my guy/gal you've got a great game, I like it so if you want to make it NTR, make it, or If you don't then don't but have fun making this game and writing your story that's all. But iif you want to add NTR to this, add tons of MILF NTR with the Mc's mommy/teacher :ROFLMAO:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I respect people having the time to write so long paragraphs and Llamamann my guy/gal you've got a great game, I like it so if you want to make it NTR, make it, or If you don't then don't but have fun making this game and writing your story that's all. But iif you want to add NTR to this, add tons of MILF NTR with the Mc's mommy/teacher :ROFLMAO:
agreed brother:ROFLMAO:
(btw love your av)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
To be frank, I didnt play the game, not once, and after ntr being added im not gonna touch with a ten foot pole before im 100% sure that i have the option to willfully prevent any ntr from happening all the way to the end, same with futa, same with femdom, same with pegging.
Fetish police are here, everyone RUN QUICK!!!

Woop-woop! That's the sound of da Incels!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Exactly btw I know this is not the right forum for this but Can you suggest some MILF NTR or MILF FEM protag games cuz you seem like a man of culture, also thanks ;)
I'll try my best, but I'm not the best at remembering which ones and some don't have the most content lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the most I can remember, there's a few more out there though and doing a tag search on the "latest games" section on here would be the best way to find something your looking for.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
But why do have such a strong opinion on a game you haven't even given a chance yet?
You've been making full long paragraph posts criticizing a game and it's dev without giving it try. Overall it seems a bit unfair.
You should've stopped there.

"arguing in bad faith" exist for a reason, if someone doesn't care enough to actually play the game to see if their point even stand but want to argue of how "ntr ruins games" then they can't possibly have any leg to stand on.

The only thing this kind of argument comes down to "remove NTR as a fetish", so don't entertain this kind of person by trying to be reasonable as they'll just drag the thread down.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You are right, I dont know a lot about the game, I actually wanted to play it at some point but then I saw that ntr got added, its fine i personally dont care about it if its not forced.
But then ive read that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So thats enough for me to know that i probably wont like the direction this game is taking and that its important for other people to know that before they invest/waste time on a game that will probably just slap them in the face.
I don't think that I have ever seen someone on this site write so much or so narcissistically about a game that they have no intention of playing. It is a little obsessive and peculiar.

How very strange of you. :rolleyes::coffee:

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so from all this my question is do you have the option from game choices to stop the ntr from happening or is it just choices that make you unaware of it happening in the background?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
BRUH, you have almost 2000 comments on this site wtf are you talking about lmfao
Sure and all of those comments are covering a wide variety of different games. None of them is obsessing about one single game that I will never attempt to play. Now that would be weird and narcissistic.

It would be far more beneficial for you to move onto a game that you will play or more likely play, but that's not what all your comments are about. Are they? Lmfao etc. ;):coffee:

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
An off topic exist for this game for this exact reason(linked in the op). Plenty of threads I've been, the only complaint is "NTR bad", regardless if that makes sense for the game it's part of the story or anything like that.

People can spin it however they like, in the end it's the same. It's one fetish bad, the rest are w/e.

You don't see me say anything even though there is a split between the content I don't like in the game and a content I love(and there is plenty I can point to). I know what the dev wants to make, and I either take it or leave it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so from all this my question is do you have the option from game choices to stop the ntr from happening or is it just choices that make you unaware of it happening in the background?
The hole point of the game is that ! Like the Marvel Movie Dr.Strange Both Main Heros (Alexa and MC) are on that quest, the Player enjoys the shenanigans, misshaps, etc.etc. so yeah and is a Homenage to "Wired Sience"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think the problem is when people take "the MC is me" a little too seriously, i mean really, go spend your empathy elsewhere.

Also when NTR is used for story and not as a fetish, especially when it's well marked, can it possibly be a problem?
I admire such people they show a level of empathy, crativity, imersion and fantasy that I like to have sometimes.

Yes, as you see In mutliple treads in F95

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hello there lovely people! I hope you're all having a nice day, but I imagine it is not so nice now that I am here. I will keep this short and on point, the last three pages alone are nothing but arguments, debates and call it a war if you wish. The whole NTR this and NTR that should stop from this point onwards.

This is a game thread and therefor it serves for discussions about that what it is... game itself. This is not a place for debates , discussions, or anything inbetween for things like people loving or hating NTR. Please keep it on topic from now on and stay on on the course with what this thread should be about.

Thank you in advance!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes