KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
There is absolutely no way to start with v0.7.2 a new game
and to unlock all scenes. Maybe not even to finish it caus i gived up.. You need to start with 0.0.5 then 0.0.6 . 0.061b. every version has a different start and different scenes. No way to start a new game with v.0.7.2 and unlocking them all. Anyway... does anybody know where to find the old versions...0.0.1 till 0.0.4 ?? i still have 0.5.6 and 0.61b.

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
and to unlock all scenes. Maybe not even to finish it caus i gived up.. You need to start with 0.0.5 then 0.0.6 . 0.061b. every version has a different start and different scenes. No way to start a new game with v.0.7.2 and unlocking them all. Anyway... does anybody know where to find the old versions...0.0.1 till 0.0.4 ?? i still have 0.5.6 and 0.61b.
In YouTube. Search it!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
what are you talking about? v0.7.2 has all the scenes up to now. I download this version, and unlocked everything.

Reactions: Llamamann

KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
what are you talking about? v0.7.2 has all the scenes up to now. I download this version, and unlocked everything.
you load from the previous version. You did not start a new gamw from 0.72 . it says now if you dont have played 0.0.5 you need a new game. if ypou dont have the save files in renpy from appdata from the previous you cannot unlock all scenes

KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
somehting else/ for what is the walktrough pdf file? when i first unlocked the scenes i didnt watched any walktrough. Doing any things i want. The walktrough is a salat. You are calling this a walktrough? So. i need just 0.00.1 2 3 4. i dont care about this one, 7 etc ooh soryy. i have 0.0.3. i need the others. you destroyed the game at version you said they sho uld start a new game for watching new scenes some months ago.. And i stardet a new one and now i cant unlock the same scenes that i had unlocked ? AFK

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Darkfzone

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
somehting else/ for what is the walktrough pdf file? when i first unlocked the scenes i didnt watched any walktrough. Doing any things i want. The walktrough is a salat. You are calling this a walktrough? So. i need just 0.00.1 2 3 4. i dont care about this one, 7 etc ooh soryy. i have 0.0.3. i need the others. you destroyed the game at version you said they sho uld start a new game for watching new scenes some months ago.. And i stardet a new one and now i cant unlock the same scenes that i had unlocked ? AFK
What in the sweet fuck are you talking about?

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
you load from the previous version. You did not start a new gamw from 0.72 . it says now if you dont have played 0.0.5 you need a new game. if ypou dont have the save files in renpy from appdata from the previous you cannot unlock all scenes
Not sure what you're talking about. I had never played this game before 0.7.2, and I unlocked everything playing that version (except that one Bailey scene after "Say hi" that a few people have posted about here). If you're running into a bug with the game, it's a very unusual one.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
What in the sweet fuck are you talking about?
Perhaps they are expecting to start a new new game and have all menu choices enabled from the get go. :unsure:
Does the game explain the repeating loop in a tutorial way, or only through "those pesky lines the characters speak that you have to read"? :D :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
The only scenes "missing" from the game are the bathing suit scene, which the dev reworked into the hot tub scenes and one scene where Sam teases the MC as he's charging Alexa and looking at pictures of her. Everything else is still in the game (or revamped, like Alexa's hair in her dominant route) and much, much more since version 3. Old saves do not work with later versions. Continue to make time loops to unlock all of the scenes making different choices each loop.

Reactions: xapican
Jan 21, 2020

KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
Before i have installed v0.7.2 and loaded from...0.5.0 or 0.06 i dont remember all the versions i played but for sure 0.5 and maybe even .0.4 i had a sex scene in laundry room a lesbian scene with Alexa and Emily. I installed v0.7.2. i loaded of course from my last save and the scene hasnot exist anymore. They are just there nacked. Maybe some other scenes are missing too i have no idea but for sure this one. At some point i have seen something is wrong and i started a new game with v0.7.2.. I unlocked all scenes except of "complete alaxa's spin class".. but the lesbian scene in the laundry room is still missing. What's this "complete alaxa's spin class" ?/ i was there many times and nothing happens. That's the end of this version when alexa puts on her shoulders Melvin and he lose?? I have seen this scene on some 100% save file on my other pc but alexa's lesbian scene is still missing. And how to do this one what i have to do to unlock "complete alaxa's spin class" ?

KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
Not sure what you're talking about. I had never played this game before 0.7.2, and I unlocked everything playing that version (except that one Bailey scene after "Say hi" that a few people have posted about here). If you're running into a bug with the game, it's a very unusual one.
Maybe you have unlocked all scenes for this version but you don't have the lesbian scene with alexa and emily in the laundry room right?? They are just naked but no lesbian scene. This scene is missing from 0.7.2

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Maybe you have unlocked all scenes for this version but you don't have the lesbian scene with alexa and emily in the laundry room right?? They are just naked but no lesbian scene. This scene is missing from 0.7.2
Sorry I think you are mistaken. There was no scene like that in previous versions.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes