Samanosuke1

Jul 29, 2022
Hm, I think I f*cked up the Bailey Movie Night scene for good. I unlocked all of her video calls, accepted her on the movie night but ended up not going, because I went for something else instead. Now it's not triggering again.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hm, I think I f*cked up the Bailey Movie Night scene for good. I unlocked all of her video calls, accepted her on the movie night but ended up not going, because I went for something else instead. Now it's not triggering again.
Shouldn’t be the case, but I will take a look and make sure. The Bailey events have been restructured this update for the hot squad rollout. It should all play out more smoothly

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The Bailey events have been restructured this update for the hot squad rollout. It should all play out more smoothly
In the few playtrough s I did, (from old save, new game, from new savegame, and again new game after reading about the missing Bailey phone call´s) they did, but I play the game since a time and I was aware of some flaws for exaple thinking it is Melvin, etc. etc.

Reactions: Llamamann

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
We are still super early game for that. You guys just wait to see what I have planned ;)
This makes me hope the game will be giant. Hope it just keeps getting better. And bigger. So great art. Funny also great animations. Who knows what else could be in this... imagine the game gets so big so full of stuff that all other adult games become useless every fetish would be in this the game grows so big it has like every story you could imagine it grows so big it would fill up the entire internet and starts ruling the world, soon people build a religion around the game, it gets so... the point is good game

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, Llama would be happy to be the CEO of Llamamann Studios in 2024, the reference adult game company...
The game is quite big already, considering it started only in April 2021, also, you can notice that every release has better/bigger content that the previous releases, credit to the dev for the continuous dedication and passion on this project
So I am optimistic for the future

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes