Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A few thoughts on possible modifications for the novel from the tech angle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda like that. Llamamann, what would you say on that.
Application icon has been implemented. Melvin gallery has been implemented when ntr is activated. Gallery is accessible at the computer in the morning each day, before you make your choice. It is still immersive but more accessible. Info on the stats page will be expanded in time. There are more stats in the code for each girl, I’m only displaying relevant ones right now so everyone doesn’t have zeros across the board. I don’t want a smartphone feature right now.

these are all good ideas, I covered my thoughts on most of them there. Right now my focus is on content. While a lot of that would contribute to the game, it is not priority just yet. But good stuff to keep an mind as I go forward

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Forgive me if I'm just blind on this thing, but I can't get this one scene to unlock, despite having picked the "just say hi" option. Strangely, I've got the movie visit scene unlocked, so I remember getting the "invite her over" webcam call once already.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? 1658581188091.png

Reactions: Punto

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Forgive me if I'm just blind on this thing, but I can't get this one scene to unlock, despite having picked the "just say hi" option. Strangely, I've got the movie visit scene unlocked, so I remember getting the "invite her over" webcam call once already.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? View attachment 1941620
Not sure, I'm only missing the Christmas one. How do I get that to trigger again?

Reactions: shon777

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
All unlocked save
[0.7.2]
Tab 30, Save slot 3
New loop start upon Bailey having been brainwashed

Emily affinity zeta = 1
Emily corruption zeta = 0 [no cuckold]
Sam affinity zeta = 1

Alexa calibration zeta = 1
Alexa dominant zeta = 1
Alexa submissive zeta = 1
Lexxx corruption zeta = 3

To change the playable character's name you need to upload the save file on , find the value store.povname and type in any name you want to. Then click the download button on the top left and drop this fixed file in the save folder.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
To change the playable character's name you need to upload the save file on , find the value store.povname and type in any name you want to. Then click the download button on the top left and drop this fixed file in the save folder.
Or just use the name change function in the gallery...

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
In the Loop Overview page, click on MC and it'll be one of the blanked out scenes. Click on it and Alexa will ask you if you want to do the Xmas event again!

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
I am a little lost, i got almost all the gallery unlocked but i am missing 2 scenes with Bailey. Both are Evening Call Day 1. one "Say Hi" the other "Get Confident". The hint says previously selected but i dont understand what that means.

I just cant seem to trigger the Evening Call again. Do i have to play a specific loop for Alexa to call Bailey?

Please help and thank you.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
After the time travel, when you are back to the school corridor, you need to select "Say Hi" or "Get Confident" and not the "Try to remember.." option, and talk to Bailey. Normally the next morning you should receive a call from her
Also, be careful to accept the call; mc thinks at the beginning that it is Melvin (so most of the people would not want to talk to him again)

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am a little lost, i got almost all the gallery unlocked but i am missing 2 scenes with Bailey. Both are Evening Call Day 1. one "Say Hi" the other "Get Confident". The hint says previously selected but i dont understand what that means.

I just cant seem to trigger the Evening Call again. Do i have to play a specific loop for Alexa to call Bailey?

Please help and thank you.
The cam scenes are tied to the interaction you have at school. Then you get the call that evening

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes