zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Llamamann love the game so far just read your public patreon post, and wanted to ask are the wallpapers of Sam, Alexxa, and Emily available to download by chance? I kept getting distracted trying to read the post :p

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Llamamann love the game so far just read your public patreon post, and wanted to ask are the wallpapers of Sam, Alexxa, and Emily available to download by chance? I kept getting distracted trying to read the post :p
Yes they are available to download! All supporters have access to a folder of game wallpapers. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: zimbono

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, i suppose that depends on how much i've had to drink. :ROFLMAO: Before being completely obliterated, i actually read most "important" statements twice. I enjoy fully immersing myself in the story.

After obliteration.... I do tend to quickly skim the dialogue and click rapidly.
Somethings been piquing my curiosity. You described the loop as a “pretty crazy development decision” and I’m very curious; how would you develop my game differently?

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I’m just hoping they have some earth shattering idea. Cuz if I can make the game better than I will.
It is the best game i played, very funny lots of stuff to do no matter what you are into something for everyone, very sexy girls, i hope the game gets even bigger maybe ad some monstergirls and some witches maybe some way to travel into the cyber space in a videogame, so we get to level up and that stuff but, you do not have to, this is a perfect game. Thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: Llamamann

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
Will this game have Multiple endings ? i do like the choice we are given and the many option and kinks present in the game.

i love melvin particularly in this game totally looking forward to seeing him in action in the coming updates

edit also cavpal stop stalking me and go back to your other thread before I report you for harassment and stalking . How dare you stalk a woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Will this game have Multiple endings ? i do like the choice we are given and the many option and kinks present in the game.

i love melvin particularly in this game totally looking forward to seeing him in action in the coming updates
The ending is a long way off. Right now I'm focused on multiple loop endings with how it plays now. The ending ending I have to see what happens...

Reactions: CircaAD and Marky4u

halfbakedpotato

Apr 1, 2018
Great Game since the start!

Will there be a possible reset for the timeline or will you be stuck on it?

I'm sometimes curious to still look at the ntr scenes, because you invested time and effort into it, but when playing the main story line I don't want to be stuck on it. Since the timeline changes this could also have an effect on the dialogs etc. (I know you mentioned everything will be accessible, but I still think there will be some side-effects.)

I don't know if the ntr guys would be happy with such a solution, since it counters the downfall of the protagonist. Actually I have no idea what the ntr people like...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Game since the start!

Will there be a possible reset for the timeline or will you be stuck on it?

I'm sometimes curious to still look at the ntr scenes, because you invested time and effort into it, but when playing the main story line I don't want to be stuck on it. Since the timeline changes this could also have an effect on the dialogs etc. (I know you mentioned everything will be accessible, but I still think there will be some side-effects.)

I don't know if the ntr guys would be happy with such a solution, since it counters the downfall of the protagonist. Actually I have no idea what the ntr people like...
Never Mind, just finish all content make a save and replay the prom with all girls aviable you won´t get stuck !
LLamaman took care that you don´t get stuck. and it is not a Hardcore NTR The thing is, that the Hero (Player) get´s humillated by Melvin

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes