Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yea, that is currently the case. It's not like ground hog's day where bill murray is gaining skills. In this is the environment and others changing around the player. so far...
Yeah that really confused me at first, I figured that everything around him would be staying the same and he (along with Alexa) would be the one changing. This means that we'll have to unlock dominant or submissive contents separately for different girls, I think? It's kind of a shame because if he was changing then you could have his lines changing all over the game to make it feel like he was actually making progress.
Personally I'd really like to see Alexa Sub Zeta variants of the Cyberpunk and Amazon Alexa scenes. They are both hot but I don't like their style of femdom myself. Him turning the tables would be great.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah that really confused me at first, I figured that everything around him would be staying the same and he (along with Alexa) would be the one changing. This means that we'll have to unlock dominant or submissive contents separately for different girls, I think? It's kind of a shame because if he was changing then you could have his lines changing all over the game to make it feel like he was actually making progress.
Personally I'd really like to see Alexa Sub Zeta variants of the Cyberpunk and Amazon Alexa scenes. They are both hot but I don't like their style of femdom myself. Him turning the tables would be great.
In a way, he does change. He’s just not self-aware of it. Each time he goes through the loop it causes “ripples” (paraphrasing) of subtle changes, which can manifest as new choices and dialogue options coming up.

Reactions: Llamamann

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
Id just say that avoidable and preventable are two completely different outcomes.
It’s like saying someone is being killed but you can choose not to see it, or you can prevent it from happening.
As long as I get an option not to play a loser than it’s all good.
"As long as I get an option not to play a loser than it’s all good."
You play as a guy who can't get a date to prom so his friend hooks him up with a sexbot. I'm not even into NTR but it's another sex scene so who cares? And it's one scene for the people who are into that, relax

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Got a couple of questions regarding this game:

1. Are you no longer able to able to go to Prom with Emily or Sam? I always have to choose Alexa somehow..
2. Are you planning on extending the content further than the 5 days to prom? I have to admit, I'm getting somewhat tired of replaying the same scenes over and over again, just to have some new content sprinkled in here and there. (Maybe I am too stupid to properly progress, though)..
3. What's the difference between choosing the NTR or the "I dont join you" option for the story in the long run? Does it have any impact? Or is it just a way to have 2 different scenes as "memory gets wiped" right after?

Reactions: CircaAD

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Got a couple of questions regarding this game:

1. Are you no longer able to able to go to Prom with Emily or Sam? I always have to choose Alexa somehow..
2. Are you planning on extending the content further than the 5 days to prom? I have to admit, I'm getting somewhat tired of replaying the same scenes over and over again, just to have some new content sprinkled in here and there. (Maybe I am too stupid to properly progress, though)..
3. What's the difference between choosing the NTR or the "I dont join you" option for the story in the long run? Does it have any impact? Or is it just a way to have 2 different scenes as "memory gets wiped" right after?
To answer your questions:
1. That’s weird, should be an option in this build unless you have a save from an older save file. A new game should fix it regardless.
2. this could be an issue relating to question 1. If you haven’t taken the other two to prom your missing more than 2/3rds of the content. But no, this is the scope of phase 1 of the game. Keep in mind I’m developing this with the goal of a finished product. While I try to release updates that are fun and mostly complete paths for returning players to explore, repeating things with this development model is just something we gotta deal with.
3. this one you will have to wait and see what happens ;)

Reactions: xapican

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
To answer your questions:
1. That’s weird, should be an option in this build unless you have a save from an older save file. A new game should fix it regardless.
2. this could be an issue relating to question 1. If you haven’t taken the other two to prom your missing more than 2/3rds of the content. But no, this is the scope of phase 1 of the game. Keep in mind I’m developing this with the goal of a finished product. While I try to release updates that are fun and mostly complete paths for returning players to explore, repeating things with this development model is just something we gotta deal with.
3. this one you will have to wait and see what happens ;)
Gotcha, thanks so much for your reply!
I did start a new game with the 07.2 update but maybe something isnt working right. Might try to reinstall and start over ;)

Really enjoying the game so far, please don't get me wrong :)

Reactions: Llamamann

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Gotcha, thanks so much for your reply!
I did start a new game with the 07.2 update but maybe something isnt working right. Might try to reinstall and start over ;)

Really enjoying the game so far, please don't get me wrong :)
I do not think it is an installation issue. To get Emily and Sam to prom you need to have at least +4 affinity with that girl during that loop. Try to go for 1 loop per girl and you should trigger the event if you choose the correct actions to get the 4 points

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Damn, I didn't expect that a novel with such a primitive name (sorry for being harsh) would suck me in. These vibes of nerdy plots from 80s and 90s, oh my.

The dev surprised by numerous media references (I hope many more to come) and that the protagonist firmly rejected dirty tricks like mind control. And his schlong (!) is mostly not oversized unlike tons of other VNs. Even broads (!) are not always dressed up sluttily.

Anyway, good luck to the dev and don't go off the rails of your roadmap - do not let patrons take major decisions on the plot advancing. I wish I could be your supporter but I'm locked out of PayPal for extraordinary non-financial reasons.

I look forward to cuckolding that Melvin prick right in front of him by stealing Lexxx away :devilish:
But I hope this will happen through our protag's savvy, charm and zealous efforts and won't be drawn on dull power fantasies, which in fact get subtly roasted during the story. An only thing the story is certainly missing is its own principal Scampi :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes