RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm already seeing and loving the improvements and new scenes in this playthrough. I love that you can click on any locked scene in the gallery and get hints on how to unlock them. I do have a question about the gallery though. Is it possible to unlock all of the scenes (both non-NTR and NTR) in it, or does that have to be in separate playthroughs?

I'm still kind of half-asleep at the moment, and am trying to wrap my head around the implications in some of the dialogue if the way-too-subtle-and-very-easy-to-accidentally-stumble-into NTR route is gone down. (/s)

Speaking of that, thanks for all the laughs this game provides in addition to the faps :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't really know what to think of Bailey. Sometimes I get the impression that she's intended to be the "main LI dream girl". And don't get me wrong, she's hot, but personally I don't really care about her in comparison to the other characters lol. She's basically at the bottom of the totem pole of favorites for me. Emily, Lexxx, and Alexa are probably my personal Top 3. Then the not-Sis and a few other hot characters. And then Bailey. I don't know if this game will have a set ending, multiple endings, us choosing a main LI, a harem, etc. But I'll probably put her off in favor of others whenever, if ever, given a choice.
I’m trying to build everything to be unlockable in a single playthrough. No closed doors. That doesn’t apply to trophies tho….

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Are those options patron submitted, "off a menu" or are they all planned and just letting patrons pick the order, because i've seen that go south on devs before, especially if there is a one or two favoured characters among the high tier patrons.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are those options patron submitted, "off a menu" or are they all planned and just letting patrons pick the order, because i've seen that go south on devs before, especially if there is a one or two favoured characters among the high tier patrons.
The options are selected from my future planned content.

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
Guys do you know how to get private dance scene ,i tried many times but i don't know how to trigger.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So the impression that I'm getting is that there's basically a "Hero" path and an "NTR" path. Unless I'm just misinterpreting. This is a game I'll want to replay until I've seen everything. But I'm not gonna lie... I think I also wouldn't mind a "Villain" path or something. Because I'd love to have this be an optional reality in at least one playthrough :LOL::devilish::p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course that might just be completely against the MC's personality, and so there won't be an option for that reason. Or that it might taint the overall humorous tone of the game.

Also I have some questions about the Zeta stats. Are there only a finite amount of times that you can go through the loop? Do you just need to get a certain amount of points in each character's stats in order to be able to unlock all of their scenes? I don't want to accidentally lock myself out of anything if you can only go through the loop a certain number of times, or get locked out of or into something because one of the character's stats got too high. Is there a maximum number of points that each character can get in each stat? What if Alexa has an equal amount of Dom and Sub points, or more of one than the other? Or are the answers to all of these things still up in the air?

I'm kind of hoping that it's just about gaining enough points just to be able to unlock certain scenes, and that you can just max them all out eventually. If I can get everything in one playthrough that would be cool. Though I'm not sure how that would work if the game might have multiple endings.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So the impression that I'm getting is that there's basically a "Hero" path and an "NTR" path. Unless I'm just misinterpreting. This is a game I'll want to replay until I've seen everything. But I'm not gonna lie... I think I also wouldn't mind a "Villain" path or something. Because I'd love to have this be an optional reality in at least one playthrough :LOL::devilish::p

Of course that might just be completely against the MC's personality, and so there won't be an option for that reason. Or that it might taint the overall humorous tone of the game.

Also I have some questions about the Zeta stats. Are there only a finite amount of times that you can go through the loop? Do you just need to get a certain amount of points in each character's stats in order to be able to unlock all of their scenes? I don't want to accidentally lock myself out of anything if you can only go through the loop a certain number of times, or get locked out of or into something because one of the character's stats got too high. Is there a maximum number of points that each character can get in each stat? What if Alexa has an equal amount of Dom and Sub points, or more of one than the other? Or are the answers to all of these things still up in the air?

I'm kind of hoping that it's just about gaining enough points just to be able to unlock certain scenes, and that you can just max them all out eventually. If I can get everything in one playthrough that would be cool. Though I'm not sure how that would work if the game might have multiple endings.
No doors get closed as you advance. So you just accumulate zeta points to unlock all the scenes. So one save file should be able to unlock everything.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No doors get closed as you advance. So you just accumulate zeta points to unlock all the scenes. So one save file should be able to unlock everything.
Am I right in thinking that at least so far, there aren't any stats linked to our guy himself?

eimerking

Mar 30, 2018

how do I trigger that scene?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:giggle: so, how are you guys? so I would like some help I've been out of play for some time o Sexbot I don't know when the NTR scenes will occur "THEN I HUMBLELY ASK SOMEONE TO HELP ME TRY TO AVOID FALLING INTO THIS SCENE" I don't want to offend anyone respect to everyone here is your fetishes and your choices but I'm not a big fan of betrayal so I try to avoid this kind of path I just want to know what to do to avoid it thanks for anyone who helps me with this. I didn't see if there is a step by step but if there is I don't really like to use it I like to follow my paths alone lol maybe you understand :KEK:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
:giggle: so, how are you guys? so I would like some help I've been out of play for some time o Sexbot I don't know when the NTR scenes will occur "THEN I HUMBLELY ASK SOMEONE TO HELP ME TRY TO AVOID FALLING INTO THIS SCENE" I don't want to offend anyone respect to everyone here is your fetishes and your choices but I'm not a big fan of betrayal so I try to avoid this kind of path I just want to know what to do to avoid it thanks for anyone who helps me with this. I didn't see if there is a step by step but if there is I don't really like to use it I like to follow my paths alone lol maybe you understand :KEK:
It's very Clearly labelled so I think you'll be fine once you reach the choice.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes