jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
This game is legit hilarious and well-plotted. Emily and Alexa in the laundry room is chef's kiss (not to mention cutting back to Emily later), as is all the dialogue in the tentacle movie. Overall very playful and imaginative.

I am shocked that I only stumbled upon this game yesterday. I don't know how it just eluded me until now. Maybe I was stuck in a parallel universe where it didn't exist...

MindsOfficial

Dec 2, 2019
This game is legit hilarious and well-plotted. Emily and Alexa in the laundry room is chef's kiss (not to mention cutting back to Emily later), as is all the dialogue in the tentacle movie. Overall very playful and imaginative.

I am shocked that I only stumbled upon this game yesterday. I don't know how it just eluded me until now. Maybe I was stuck in a parallel universe where it didn't exist...
I discovered it last week so guess we where both stuck in that parallel universe...

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So confused by this game.... for the update, do i load a save or start over? I feel like both options net the same thing.... Just at different times in the story.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Don't use it then, if you'd prefer him calling her 'Emily' instead of 'Mom'.
Well, i'd prefer if i called her "Mom" lol... but i was still prompted the choice. That's what doesn't make sense. I was hoping it would auto-fill the incest option. Maybe i have a bug???

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Honest
So confused by this game.... for the update, do i load a save or start over? I feel like both options net the same thing.... Just at different times in the story.
Honest curiosity: are you reading it or skipping through dialogue?

i myself am terrible for skipping through everything. But one goal of my crazy development is to try to make a complicated concept simple. To the point where you can skip most of the dialogue and still generally know what’s going on. So I was just wondering what your play style was?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Honest

i myself am terrible for skipping through everything. But one goal of my crazy development is to try to make a complicated concept simple. To the point where you can skip most of the dialogue and still generally know what’s going on. So I was just wondering what your play style was?
Well, i suppose that depends on how much i've had to drink. :ROFLMAO: Before being completely obliterated, i actually read most "important" statements twice. I enjoy fully immersing myself in the story.

After obliteration.... I do tend to quickly skim the dialogue and click rapidly.

Reactions: Llamamann

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
hi. would someone tell me the hack code Lexx uses for Ama-Zone. thanks nevermind. i just needed to try and found more options and i eventually got it, thanx anyway.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Honest

I love reading the dialogue, some games have boring dialogue, but if dialogue is sexy or funny sure i read it, this game has very good dialogue. In my opinion the text is just as important as the art, a good story can turn you on.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hey there! the game is crashing on me everytime I try to access the gallery or 'past memories' in the first timeloop.. anyone had the same issue with that? any help?

• Thinking Face

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Voting for Sexbot 0.8 scene selection is available for Special Members and up now!

Reactions: xapican

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Getting ready to replay the game again since it's been a while for me. I don't remember that (new?) intro screen.... How dare you cuck us before the game even starts, Llama?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Here's hoping there's some more Lexxx (sp?). She was always a fav of mine. I'm guessing that actual sex with Emily and the not-Sis isn't in the game yet. Hopefully when it does come there will still be enough of the game/story left after that to provide a substantial amount of "now onto the hard stuff" content. Personally I can't stand games where the teasing and build-up go on for so (too) long and then there's only time left for one or two actual sex scenes with the LI(s) at the end. Not sure what the length and scale of this game will ultimately be. But I really hope that we get at least several sex scenes with the main girls. Some deepthroats, some titfucks, pussy-fucking, and anal, hopefully. And if the dev wants to throw some more rimjobs and lesbian content in there too I'd be all for it! :p

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Speaking of lesbian content... I think a hot threeway between Emily, Alexa, and Lexxx would be... not terrible :sneaky:

Icing on top if at some point during it Lexxx's strawberry-tasting butthole got brought up :p:LOL:

Edit: Also I don't remember if I ever mentioned this before. But props to you, Llama, for the "machete order" Star Wars shout out haha :geek:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I don't really know what to think of Bailey. Sometimes I get the impression that she's intended to be the "main LI dream girl". And don't get me wrong, she's hot, but personally I don't really care about her in comparison to the other characters lol. She's basically at the bottom of the totem pole of favorites for me. Emily, Lexxx, and Alexa are probably my personal Top 3. Then the not-Sis and a few other hot characters. And then Bailey. I don't know if this game will have a set ending, multiple endings, us choosing a main LI, a harem, etc. But I'll probably put her off in favor of others whenever, if ever, given a choice.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes