Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Based on past discussions in other posts, some people are not able to wrap their head around that concept. To them, once they know it's possible (even if they know because they read it in a forum), then it may as well have happened.
Avoidance - an act or practice of withdrawing from something.

Familiar with the concept, but unfortunately you didn’t understand what I tried to say.
I didn’t say that you don’t see it, What I meant is that you are informed that it’s happening but only option you have is to withdraw from it.

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how i can get the Lexxx scenes in the hot tub?
I know you need to invite melvin to the hot tub but whenever i try and answer Melvins webcam call i get a connection error?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know how i can get the Lexxx scenes in the hot tub?
I know you need to invite melvin to the hot tub but whenever i try and answer Melvins webcam call i get a connection error?
That could be an old save error, it’s fixed in the next update. But for now you may want a new game

Reactions: Ass Fan and pj13

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
New character coming to 0.8!

Public post:

nice, how much do you have planned ? is version 1.0 going to be final or do you plan to make it bigger ? If this game get giant i would not mind, countless sidestorys the potential is unlimited.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
nice, how much do you have planned ? is version 1.0 going to be final or do you plan to make it bigger ? If this game get giant i would not mind, countless sidestorys the potential is unlimited.
I do streams for supporters on discord a few times a month where I answer questions, and share long term plans and stuff like that, and give exclusive previews ;)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Errrm, sorry for looking stupid but... what is a reasonable strategy to methodically experience all the available content in this game? I mean, in a normal VN one would just reload at each choice and follow all the available branches - but considering this game seems to enable previously inaccessible choices after a playthrough, that approach falls flat on its face since the choice tree keeps changing in unpredictable ways... so, uh... haaalp? What do...?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Errrm, sorry for looking stupid but... what is a reasonable strategy to methodically experience all the available content in this game? I mean, in a normal VN one would just reload at each choice and follow all the available branches - but considering this game seems to enable previously inaccessible choices after a playthrough, that approach falls flat on its face since the choice tree keeps changing in unpredictable ways... so, uh... haaalp? What do...?
The way I kinda saw people playing it is pursuing Alexa, then pursuing another girl and then another each loop. Now only 3 girls can be taken to prom at this point. But eventually we will have loops for everyone and multiple paths for most

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
The way I kinda saw people playing it is pursuing Alexa, then pursuing another girl and then another each loop. Now only 3 girls can be taken to prom at this point. But eventually we will have loops for everyone and multiple paths for most
Well sure, but I've just done two consecutive playthroughs - both pursuing Alexa - which were each NOTHING like the other one, and I'm fairly sure there's at least one or two more ALSO involving Alexa that are different yet again. And that's before trying to focus on anyone else. Then again, I'm a huge enough nerd to not really even WANT to focus on other characters when there's a sexbot LI available - still, my OCD shall compel me to go through them all...

Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Well sure, but I've just done two consecutive playthroughs - both pursuing Alexa - which were each NOTHING like the other one, and I'm fairly sure there's at least one or two more ALSO involving Alexa that are different yet again. And that's before trying to focus on anyone else. Then again, I'm a huge enough nerd to not really even WANT to focus on other characters when there's a sexbot LI available - still, my OCD shall compel me to go through them all...
After the loop (after prom) you'll get the choice to remember what happened, which opens up the gallery with hints for all the scenes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I played the both Alexa loops (It was in an older version the new 4 Choices of outcome wasn´t implemented in that time) then I remebered, went home got 1+ Emily Affinity, raised the Affinity till I could take her to Prom and then I started with Sam.
And took it easy from there on.
There are a few time Loops and slight differences to discover to get all the Achievements and the Galery pics , It is pretty straight foward, and with he hints in the Gallery easy to achieve, so lean back and enjoy OH about "Zipfelklatscher" (Melvin) not all video calls are him. ;)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
After the loop (after prom) you'll get the choice to remember what happened, which opens up the gallery with hints for all the scenes.
I'm aware of that. However, the hints only specify a single choice to take to get to them, while every choice leading up to that moment is left for the player to remember - so unless each choice returns you to the same main thread (which it may well be) I have no idea what every other choice leading up to that hint was supposed to be.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You need several runs to get all scenes - I guess at the moment at least about half a dozen. I visit the gallery with the hints after each run and check which scenes I go for in the next run. Some scenes have preconditions and that's what the girls stats are for.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Error report for you Llamamann
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 8, in script
    if alexadate2sub == 1:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 8, in <module>
    if alexadate2sub == 1:
NameError: name 'alexadate2sub' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 8, in script
    if alexadate2sub == 1:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 8, in <module>
    if alexadate2sub == 1:
NameError: name 'alexadate2sub' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.7.2
Sun Jun 26 06:54:16 2022

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes