LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.2
Size 487 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Incest patch for version 0.7.2. MC calls Emily by her relationship instead of her name.
Before:
View attachment 1791352
After:
View attachment 1791353
Can you use this ic patch instead of the old one please? You don't have to do it now. Maybe the next update.

Thanks for awesome work btw

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Bailey face need to be remastered though :(
Haha nope
Umm why? She looks great
I mean, I can see that.
But I can't quite put my finger on what exactly is making her look odd.
I think it could be the eyes, maybe they are ever so slightly too far apart, or maybe it's her big forehead.

Like I said, there's an odd feeling when I take a look at her face, but hard to say precisely what is causing it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I mean, I can see that.
I think it could be the eyes, maybe they are ever so slightly too far apart, or maybe it's her big forehead.

Like I said, there's an odd feeling when I take a look at her face, but hard to say precisely what is causing it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That’s just what Bailey looks like I guess

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
That’s just what Bailey looks like I guess
Ya know what, what will i say is not criticizing about your game but when i compare Alexa's face in the scenes betwen the Punk and calculator scene. I see the different and i prefer Alexa's face in the punk girl scene lol.
So i think ya don't need to make another scene and replace bailey for some scenes but when you will add Bailey a new scene, I hope her face can be a little bit upgraded... sorry for bad english

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
I mean, I can see that.

Nah Bailey looks the best of them all. Kinda interesting that we can look at a design and feel completely different about it. I'm against remastering her though

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes