Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Id just say that avoidable and preventable are two completely different outcomes.
It’s like saying someone is being killed but you can choose not to see it, or you can prevent it from happening.
As long as I get an option not to play a loser than it’s all good.
Ever heard of Schrödinger's cat? Cat is put in a box rigged with a random chance to release poison which would kill it. While the lid is closed it is impossible to determine if the cat is living or dead, so it is both and neither. Only upon opening the box is the cat alive or dead.

so in this case, until it is observed nothing and everything has happened. Parallel universes and multiple times are all existing simultaneously, but are not relevant until they are observed.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ever heard of Schrödinger's cat? Cat is put in a box rigged with a random chance to release poison which would kill it. While the lid is closed it is impossible to determine if the cat is living or dead, so it is both and neither. Only upon opening the box is the cat alive or dead.

so in this case, until it is observed nothing and everything has happened. Parallel universes and multiple times are all existing simultaneously, but are not relevant until they are observed.
Based on past discussions in other posts, some people are not able to wrap their head around that concept. To them, once they know it's possible (even if they know because they read it in a forum), then it may as well have happened.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Based on past discussions in other posts, some people are not able to wrap their head around that concept. To them, once they know it's possible (even if they know because they read it in a forum), then it may as well have happened.
You can't control or even understand sometimes the ignorance of others.

Reactions: clowns234

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To them, once they know it's possible (even if they know because they read it in a forum), then it may as well have happened.
That would confirm the theory that the simple fact of observing somthing will alter it´s outcome, comon issue in Quantum Phisik, the outcome of an event will be conditoned by the Observer and his emotional state, mindset, beliveings.
The fact that Emily´s represed Sexuality is breaking throug, don´t depends if you see it or not.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Save Game with Gallery and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.7.2 Compatible]
[Updated on 19/06/2022]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Missing Scene:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Don`t work !!! It looks you give your save from the old version (100%) I would say so the new things aren`t free played so it is now 80-90% !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: chris1
Jul 19, 2017
Why do we need faggots.futa.and other not pure power.??? o_OYou don't have to ruin the game.
Genderbend would be good for Melvin and Steve as an event, Les event for MC. Other transformations for the girls, like milf bod Sam with sam-body-type Emily in a freaky fridayish type of an event :p etc. etc. idk...

In the end, dev is doing good imo, I know dev is open to those ideas, and likes to mess with the characters, hopefully we'll see those or similar events soon.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Genderbend would be good for Melvin and Steve as an event, Les event for MC. Other transformations for the girls, like milf bod Sam with sam-body-type Emily in a freaky fridayish type of an event :p etc. etc. idk...

In the end, dev is doing good imo, I know dev is open to those ideas, and likes to mess with the characters, hopefully we'll see those or similar events soon.
I’m probably not gonna make any of the guys into girls

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Don`t work !!! It looks you give your save from the old version (100%) I would say so the new things aren`t free played so it is now 80-90% !!!
I did what you say and still the same, I think I'll download the game again and try, anyway thanks for the saved game.
I just updated it again. Got the missing scene and probably fixed the "error".
Sorry about this, I was in a rush.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dole and S0k4
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes