aaron26

May 11, 2022
hi anyone know how to unlock day 3 lexx and get her zeta corruption im stuck on this is the last scene i need to unlock

dirtytomming

Jun 18, 2019
thats weird, they should just play at the end of each time jump...
Idk. I never get anything other than the first ending. I could try deleting all saves and appData and see if that fixes it. Might be a problem lingering around since v0.5

Unless you think I can do a simple save editor or something that can fix this? Maybe there is a variable not being set correctly somewhere?

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Idk. I never get anything other than the first ending. I could try deleting all saves and appData and see if that fixes it. Might be a problem lingering around since v0.5

Unless you think I can do a simple save editor or something that can fix this? Maybe there is a variable not being set correctly somewhere?
I just loaded it in, but I have the game apart for development, and im using my persistent files to test them. But a new game will almost certainly fix it, clearing the persistent data might be a good first option.

If its not pressing, you could wait till 0.8 because Ive revamped the new player experience (OLD SAVES STILL WORK, everybody stay calm) but it rolls out the hot squad very nicely on a new game

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Save Game with Gallery and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.7.2 Compatible]
[Updated on 19/06/2022]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Missing Scene:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
well I don't know if it's just me, but I get these blocked scenes. 3.PNG 2.PNG 1.PNG

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There are still scenes I can't find, even with the gallery at the end of every loop, and that hot mess of a walkthrough. Sorry, the walkthrough is confusing, even with the explanation in the thread.
I've looped probably 1000 times and hit every answer, multiple times, in multiple different combinations, and still haven't unlocked every scene in the gallery.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I loved it, the diversity of multiverses and events that happen to the MC are incredible, sexy, hilarious, the girls are undoubtedly very sexy and the animations are great, incredible work, developer

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I was not expecting much not gonna lie, thought it would be just cheap fetish focused game with quick release and uninstall. But game is actually pretty clever and well made, text is actually worth reading and finding various scenes is fun and brings happy emotions when you find them. Animations are actually enjoyable unlike most games that attempt to use them. Overall I think it is a fun game that can be enjoyed for many days trying out different things, I will keep an eye out on future updates and thanks to everyone supporting this project! :)

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I think we should bring back the pheromones serum and make the girls complete sex fiends, but that's just my opinion lol

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
hi anyone know how to unlock day 3 lexx and get her zeta corruption im stuck on this is the last scene i need to unlock
its currently bugged. you need her corruption EXACTLY lvl 2 to unlock.
I think you can use save editor to lower it to 2.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
its currently bugged. you need her corruption EXACTLY lvl 2 to unlock.
I think you can use save editor to lower it to 2.
I think it’s only bugged for repeating the scene. Should be able to prank her, then do the hot tub, then find her at the gym

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Scene voting starts next month for $6 tier and up! I might put a pheromone option in there…
Would be hot to see them again. It's interesting to think about how else they might appear. Most obvious is probably for the first day to have a chance for Sam to walk in instead of Emily. Though using them a second time after that first day would be interesting too. Would be a bad choice, I don't know if bad choices are just going to be the NTR one or if he's going to get a chance to be bad and win. Of course, Emily might also come to him and ask to play with them again, she really enjoyed it the first time. That would be hot too.

Reactions: Llamamann

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would be hot to see them again. It's interesting to think about how else they might appear. Most obvious is probably for the first day to have a chance for Sam to walk in instead of Emily. Though using them a second time after that first day would be interesting too. Would be a bad choice,
Why would it be a bad choice ?:unsure: A bad choice would be he takes the pheromones to the prom and per accident the bottle brakes on him, and all girls around start Sexually asaulting him :p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: buktccbfc71

void bain

Jun 13, 2018
wow finally all scenes unlocked that 2nd to the last scene for emily got me confused it should be with alexxa since it requires her to take to prom not emily and i kept on taking emily to prom right after seeing the NTR

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes