Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I’ve always thought these definitions were dumb. Seems weird to categorize things based on one metric without considering the context. It’s obvious the whole ntr thing is nuanced based on the number of different ways people describe it.

I’m just labeling the stuff in game as NTR and keeping it avoidable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
not a Hardcore NTR The thing is, that the Hero (Player) get´s humillated by Melvin
This was meant as information, more or less and to confirm that the player won´t be caught up in a path that he don´t want to take.
Not as ecouragement to try out something that doesn´t appeal you or you find creepy,
Not on my playthrough. :cool:
In mine niether, that is why i recomended to make a save. Due to the Timeline concept you can expieriece different point of view´s of the story also it is planned that you can turn tables on Melvin (I call him Zipfelklatscher = dick stroker,wanker) so make your guess on his place in my personal ranking of Character´s

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Sam is supposed to be older, returning from university. This update will establish the stories for the 4 hot squad girls, (or rather fill in the gaps)
I know but if she was popular with his year she'd likely be popular with her own year. And so a friend could go visit her if she's back in town.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Gotta be honest, at first (back when I downloaded... The 0.3 version) I didn't like game. It had good Ideas, but lacked content. Now I downloaded the recent 0.72, it's a completely different game.

I loved the silliness of some situations, more than the horniness.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Gotta be honest, at first (back when I downloaded... The 0.3 version) I didn't like game. It had good Ideas, but lacked content. Now I downloaded the recent 0.72, it's a completely different game.

I loved the silliness of some situations, more than the horniness.
This kind of branching structure definitely needed time to get filled out. I still feel like there are gaps I need to fill, but all in good time. Glad you gave it another shot and enjoyed the game!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This kind of branching structure definitely needed time to get filled out. I still feel like there are gaps I need to fill, but all in good time. Glad you gave it another shot and enjoyed the game!
I love both the funny stuff and the sexy stuff good game, hope it gets bigger and bigger, since it has almost everything people could be into in one game, it might be the only game we need... or maybe not whatever the point is great work maybe add more sidestorys maybe more virtual world or parallel universe things, like go into a parody world of famous videogames like pokemon or disney movies, maybe some witches or aliens. LOL

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes