MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
that is certainly not gay, could use a pegging tag if there is one. there is an option to skip it so obviously you werent totally against it ;)
Isn't that scene required for something else further down the line?

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
Woo! thanks

start one up! the discord is full of bonus art tho :p
I'll check it out. I didn't know this game had one, sounds like a lot of fun.

For the fan art thread, I don't know much on how to do Daz3D and my PC isn't strong to do it anyway lol.
However I did make a thread if anyone is interested in doing any for this game.
Here's the link to it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-llamamann-games-fanart.126410/

It's my first thread on here so if anyone thinks I should add anything extra to the OP or title just let me know!

exter

May 29, 2017
I'll check it out. I didn't know this game had one, sounds like a lot of fun.

For the fan art thread, I don't know much on how to do Daz3D and my PC isn't strong to do it anyway lol.
However I did make a thread if anyone is interested in doing any for this game.
Here's the link to it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-llamamann-games-fanart.126410/

It's my first thread on here so if anyone thinks I should add anything extra to the OP or title just let me know!
I dont think a fanart thread will work for this game. Manly because the characters are Llamamann's own changes to other characters, which originated from AceX. As far as i know Llamamann got permission to use and change AceX's characters to make his own game.
As long as nobody knows which exact assets like character model, hair and very important, proportions, where used to make the characters, people wont be able to recreate them and make their own scenes. If you look through fanart threads, their first post often contains links to the assets that are needed to make certain characters, which we dont know and im not sure if Llamamann would be willing to share them.
So all that you will probably get are selfmade characters which most likely wont look like the characters from the game and im not sure if anyone would even put time and effort in to create them from scratch.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
I dont think a fanart thread will work for this game. Manly because the characters are Llamamann's own changes to other characters, which originated from AceX. As far as i know Llamamann got permission to use and change AceX's characters to make his own game.
As long as nobody knows which exact assets like character model, hair and very important, proportions, where used to make the characters, people wont be able to recreate them and make their own scenes. If you look through fanart threads, their first post often contains links to the assets that are needed to make certain characters, which we dont know and im not sure if Llamamann would be willing to share them.
So all that you will probably get are selfmade characters which most likely wont look like the characters from the game and im not sure if anyone would even put time and effort in to create them from scratch.
Thanks for the explanation!
Tbh I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to 3D art so thanks for informing me for the models in this game lol.

Even though people don't have the exact models, if they want to try and replicate it or even do some 2D art(which would be really cool!) based on this game they'll at least have a place to post it(if they want to).
Like you said, idk if anyone is willing to do that right now since it could be a hassle but it'll be cool to have a place to post some stuff to express their appreciation for the game.
Cheers man!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nonsense, there are plenty of games where the creators of fanart figure out the assets to use themselves. Most of the ones with the assets listed in the OP will have been figured out by the community, rather than the dev telling everyone what the models are.

exter

May 29, 2017
Nonsense, there are plenty of games where the creators of fanart figure out the assets to use themselves. Most of the ones with the assets listed in the OP will have been figured out by the community, rather than the dev telling everyone what the models are.
Sure, but what i was trying to point out and what probably didnt come across as much was that the proportions of the models have been strongly modified while a lot of other games just use base characters and dont change them as much.
Dont get me wrong, im not saying that there wont be people who might try to recreate them and may succeed to some extent and that there wont be fanart, all im trying to say is, that it is not as easy as with other games and therefor there might not be a lot of fanart.
Thats all, just my two cents, since i felt like commenting on this topic. So yeah, maybe im totally wrong about all of this and i guess only time will tell.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think part of the fun of those threads is figuring out assets and looks. I can’t give the models away because they are at the heart of my IP (and the portions of Ace’s I have been granted) but people are welcome to create art for the game

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
I think part of the fun of those threads is figuring out assets and looks. I can’t give the models away because they are at the heart of my IP (and the portions of Ace’s I have been granted) but people are welcome to create art for the game
Yeah I agree, my bad earlier for not thinking of that part when I mentioned this.
I'm not too knowledgeable on how Daz3D models work or the process and didn't know about how they worked.

Tbh I'm fine with any kind of fanart in the thread, some cool 2D art would be great to see!
I find it a cool way for fans to show some appreciation for the game, but I still wish to respect you and your project if you have anything you want me to edit/change in the thread brother.

Cheers!

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
If anybody could recreate character models here, it's probably SiJa. I'm just guessing, I don't know how or where he gets his assets, but he does some damned good fanart.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Dont get me wrong you have a fine game on your hands, unfortunately you compromised for the NTR crowd. people that dont appeal to the fetish wont keep playing your game if your not giving them the option to fully decide if it will happen or not exactly like sub/dom.
I personally believe that you can find a way to please both crowds. But oh well if you suddenly had a change of heart and decided that youd really like to make NTR content a main part of the game i mean more power to you, vanilla fans will get a little bit upset and then get over it when other better games come out its just part of the process.
Your animations are fire tho keep doing what you love even if people dont agree with the direction youre going with the game(y)
There are choices... NTR or not, clearly labelled... As for the "NTR Crowd", I believe that they are patreons, paying customers, and in a way, if they voted for it... then yeah... Sounds fair.
As for the pleasing both crowd... That can't happen, there is no way a person can "please everyone". No matter how, someone will have something to comment on.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Look, this whole NTR dispute in this thread is getting ridiculous and I seriously don't get why people keep bringing it up just to argue.

This game was never "hijacked by NTR supporters", the game was always gonna explore many fetishes and some aren't going to line up with everyone taste and that's perfectly fine. Everyone has different tastes and there's really no need for kink shaming here.
Llamann IMO has done a great job in making it very easy to skip or pick a different choice for many of these scenes(futa, NTR or pegging).

Saying the dev has no spine is just plain out rude and wrong. If he made it an option for his supporters to suggest scenes or renders under certain rules, then they're allowed to do that since the dev made it an option.
To add on, from what I understand the dev here has never said there will be no NTR in this game so he never went back on his own promises.
Again, this whole thing is way overblown for a fetish that has very few scenes in the game.

Now if anyone REALLY wants to keep talking about this, please don't unnecessarily derail this thread and I suggest using the Off-Topic thread instead which was made specifically for these type of discussions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-off-topic-discussion.120780/page-4

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I think Llamamann has pleased both crowd. It's just that there are not many NTR contents at present haha.

If these contents are what Llamamann wants to make, I respect him. Sometimes I prefer developers to decide most of the game content themselves rather than patrons.

I want to play games created by developers with their own ideas, not the game of patrons voting.

Llamamann. Keep up the good work!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
so i wont be beating this point to death. just felt like clarifying my position. if you look at the other reply you made to my post that your comment aged poorly, the quote i used was directly from you responding to me defending you and your game from the hardcore anti ntr crowd that was claiming there was ntr in the game because emily and alexa had any sexual contact, and they considered their mutual attraction as ntr, when it clearly wasnt. i defended your use of the threat of melvin as a plot device. i notice your lengthy and condescending explanation in the game choice saying anyone wanting to skip the mind control and groping scene as wanting to avoid the work you put in to create tension by showing the potential path your actions in game could lead to. i thought it was done very well. some people are still not going to like it, but as several others have pointed out, you cant please everyone. im not telling you not to put ntr in. i dont like it personally, but you are right, its clearly labelled, so just avoid it right? the problem is that you said there wont be any. and that you had a clear plan and story written for the game. and then now, its "things change". which is fine, its your game, its your vision. im sure at some point i wont like where its ended up. but thats not my decision to make.

i wont be continuing this discussion, since it appears that the people defending you at the beginning when everyone else was dog piling onto your decisions are no longer wanted here. i just dont like being hung out to dry for posting my frustrations that you changed your mind, which is your right to do. good luck with your game, man.
literally quoted him saying exactly that there will be no ntr in the main game. about 8 posts or so above yours. and yes, the dispute is ridiculous.

good day, sir.

He said that he was gonna do an expansion pack with the NTR content at the time so that people who aren't a fan could avoid it, key words your ignoring in this sentence below is "MAIN VERSION OF THE GAME". That doesn't mean that he would never do that type of content for this project.
No ntr will be in the main version of the game.
Now that didn't happen since it technically is in the main version of the game, probably because it would've made things more complicated for development and much more difficult for people who want to see that content to access it if he were to do an expansion pack.
So Llama decided to put in the game instead and make it extremely easy to avoid and it was a better alternative for both sides.

You're ignoring a lot of context just to force it to fit your narrative brother and your grasping at straws here.

Btw, why do you keep saying goodbye? lol, if you don't want to discuss it anymore just don't keep posting in this thread.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes