Cendash

May 30, 2021
Just watch EP1 of the TV series version, you'll get the idea
Haha! There is a series of Weird Science? I had no idea. Which makes my assertion that Llamamann ought to have discovered the old movie kinda funny.

See kids? This is why one's comments should always be constructive. Always more to know that you didn't know.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Haha! There is a series of Weird Science? I had no idea. Which makes my assertion that Llamamann ought to have discovered the old movie kinda funny.

See kids? This is why one's comments should always be constructive. Always more to know that you didn't know.
Yes. The "sexbot" in the tv series is WAY hotter than the movie version
The 2 teens who created her are also less nerdy, more cool looking. And yes one of them has a sister who mostly gets along with him. No she doesn't have Sam's figure :HideThePain:
Don't remember how the mom looks, which means that's pby not a good thing. Ah well...

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Yes. The "sexbot" in the tv series is WAY hotter than the movie version
The 2 teens who created her are also less nerdy, more cool looking. And yes one of them has a sister who mostly gets along with him. No she doesn't have Sam's figure :HideThePain:
Don't remember how the mom looks, which means that's pby not a good thing. Ah well...

I will have to disagree. Vanessa Angel is pretty enough, but only 10% as sexy as the iconic Kelly LeBrock.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
3 days until the Sexbot 0.8 Public release! AND the first scene selection poll for Sexbot 0.9 is up! Special Members ($6) and up, get to cast a vote for which side character's story gets continued in the next update!

edit: very interesting results so far

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
3 days until the Sexbot 0.8 Public release! AND the first scene selection poll for Sexbot 0.9 is up! Special Members ($6) and up, get to cast a vote for which side character's story gets continued in the next update!

edit: very interesting results so far
Hell fucking yeah, can't wait for 0.8 :giggle:

Can you tell us what are the choices on the poll ? Or do you'd rather keep it secret for now ?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hell fucking yeah, can't wait for 0.8 :giggle:

Can you tell us what are the choices on the poll ? Or do you'd rather keep it secret for now ?
Sure, I can tell you the voting options:

Sexbot 0.9 Scene Selection #1

Getting tons of content done as I work towarks 0.9! (bonus teaser image above ;)

For this scene selection we will choose the side character story to continue...

Ashley - Comes over for her next "study session"
Bailey - Asks if she can use the gym in your building
Daphne - Alexa hacks Daphne's stream to allow you to tip big for free
Jessica - Return to detention to see what Miss Jessica has in store for you
Meiko - Join Emily and Meiko for a movie
Steph - Have her over for a movie to practice talking to girls

But I wont share the results here, gotta get access for that ;)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sure, I can tell you the voting options:

Sexbot 0.9 Scene Selection #1

Getting tons of content done as I work towarks 0.9! (bonus teaser image above ;)

For this scene selection we will choose the side character story to continue...

Ashley - Comes over for her next "study session"
Bailey - Asks if she can use the gym in your building
Daphne - Alexa hacks Daphne's stream to allow you to tip big for free
Jessica - Return to detention to see what Miss Jessica has in store for you
Meiko - Join Emily and Meiko for a movie
Steph - Have her over for a movie to practice talking to girls

But I wont share the results here, gotta get access for that ;)
No problem, I was just curious of the different options. Thanks a lot for sharing it :giggle:, hope Bailey wins :p

TheJoker1899

Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know how to rollback the game and play it again with the opening of the entire gallery from the very beginning?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone know how to rollback the game and play it again with the opening of the entire gallery from the very beginning?
You need to delete your persistent files to clear the gallery. Search this site for an explanation on it, but that’s what you’re looking for: “how to delete persistent files renpy”

Reactions: TheJoker1899

shawman

Mar 21, 2021
You need to delete your persistent files to clear the gallery. Search this site for an explanation on it, but that’s what you’re looking for: “how to delete persistent files renpy”
How long does the $6 membership lasts?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How long does the $6 membership lasts?
Patreon you pay from the first of the month to the end of the month. Subscribe star you pay for 30 days from when you start, i think. But either way it is a monthly renewal, until you cancel

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes