jdox09

May 8, 2019
I am getting this when going with Sam to the prom, ignoring exits to the main menu, going with others works fine:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 7, in script
    if alexadate == 1:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 18, in <module>
    elif emdateles ==1:
NameError: name 'emdateles' is not defined
Also the images for Cyberpunk scenes are missing. I hope I dont have to start from the beginning for the x-th time cos I am not doing that again. :(

Agahnim

Apr 1, 2020
I am getting this when going with Sam to the prom, ignoring exits to the main menu, going with others works fine:
Code:
While running game code:
    if alexadate == 1:
    elif emdateles ==1:
Also the images for Cyberpunk scenes are missing. I hope I dont have to start from the beginning for the x-th time cos I am not doing that again. :(
Same thing is happening to me as well. Haven't played in a long time so wasn't sure if it was me, the patch, or a bug.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Code:
While running game code:
    if alexadate == 1:
    elif emdateles ==1:
try a different save, ill fix that for next version. best place to load is somewhere during the time jump, or in the gallery

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Depending on how you mean it, yes - the point of the game is to go through a time-loop to prevent a dude from fucking with "your girls".

During those loops you can fuck with "his girl(s)" and doing so at least once is probably mandatory.

There are options to avoid seeing him fucking with your girls, but they still happen in the story (though are then immediately reset so they have never happened, since it's a time-loop game).
this is not true.

there is the THREAT of ntr present to create character motivation and story conflict. but nothing happens without being clearly marked, avoidable, and the player has to go out of there way to find it

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
this is not true.

there is the THREAT of ntr present to create character motivation and story conflict. but nothing happens without being clearly marked, avoidable, and the player has to go out of there way to find it
That's... exactly what I said? Except that it's not really "avoidable" in the sense that there's no way to actually avoid it happening, only to avoid you seeing it. Melvin always mind-controls one of the girls and gets them basically naked, with is probably enough to trigger people who dislike "NTR" even if they never fuck him or whatever.

Reactions: Only1P
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes