QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
I am getting this when going with Sam to the prom, ignoring exits to the main menu, going with others works fine:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 7, in script
    if alexadate == 1:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 18, in <module>
    elif emdateles ==1:
NameError: name 'emdateles' is not defined
Also the images for Cyberpunk scenes are missing. I hope I dont have to start from the beginning for the x-th time cos I am not doing that again. :(
I am getting both errors too, trying to have Alexa do cyberpunk. Or trying to take Sam to prom. Did you manage to find a way around this?

Should also mention I started with a fresh save.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems that I can´t trigger the added prom, (Alexa and Em going to the prom) and the new lesbian zeta (playing it from a 7 save Oh and Baeily "get confident" also

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do you get it to work? I added the files to my save folder but I don't see anything.
Either extract directly into XXX/sexbot x.y.z/game/saves overwrite existing or extract and copy paste into same folder, accept overwrite. your saves with same name will be deleted

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
What kind of stuff do you like? I'm always interested in feedback I can use
Well I'm liking what's here so far. I of course am just eager for what could be here later. Ideally for me, what I would love to see here is stuff like, harem (which I would love for it to be every woman in the game), pregnancy, and I'm including for every woman in the game(which for me includes impregnation, pregnant bellies, and pregnant sex), Netori (As in the MC gets revenge on Melvin by claiming Melvin's mom, claiming his friends mom the Vice principal, any of the other girls in the school which they probably have boyfriends like Ashley). I left out incest cause it's basically already here. I want to clarify I'm not asking for that right now. I'm a long term thinker and like to know where our destination is. If those things are eventually a part of this game, I would be ecstatic. Llamamann

Last edited:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Llamamann, sorry for impudence but can one hope to get an option to choose the old cyberpunk calibration scene with Alexa in future updates or at least with her old appearance?

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
The robot will be Giovanni’s Persia to the mysterious woman. But if there is any more action than we have seen it will be optional.
How can I avoid the dog scenes going forward. First reset with this version and got the hj scene.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Really enjoyed the hot squad this update, plus more Bailey is always a win. My only complaint is while all the scenes are really hot and well done like always the Emily and Alexa lesbian scenes felt bad . I mean the poor MC is just left to either leave or watch but get constantly forgotten about. Alexa seems to want to try and included the MC but the poor guy is just left feeling lonely and forgotten like what was the point of Emily asking if he wanted to dance with them only to leave him at the table feeling like a loser and third wheel? I glad it’s optional because right now it just feels bad.

I am excited to see certain paths open up in the future like tutoring Ashley all week or actually serving your detentions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I stopped playing some time ago I wanted to know if we are still stuck in this infinite NTR lupe that was happening this lup was cool because we would always have different scenes but I thought the dev is prolonging it too much if there was no advance after that scene like it will be 1 year or more that we continue in this lup if the story doesn't advance. and from what I'm seeing only on the non-lesbian path the MC could have some action because in all the comments I've seen the MC is always kicked when there are scenes between women.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes