Jul 19, 2017
slightly more than that. next beta is scheduled for pre xmas

its a big one :sneaky:
Guessing it will have more new scenes than the previous updates!
Will it have Xmas timeline content too? BTW my Xmas wish from Llama Claus is that the characters use the magic box more :p
(Remember those Xmas body swap movies? lol)

And good luck with it!

Nov 15, 2021
Just trying to figure out with the way the game loops, obviously some characteristics change and affect future loops, but it's not obvious how all the time. For instance, if I make Alex more dominant and then more subservient am I just cancelling it out or are both stats growing? Similar question, if I open the forbidden box of NTR is there any going back? Will it make permanent changes or just open up other possible choices down the line? Basically, I don't mind seeing odd scenes but I don't want the character to get locked into it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just trying to figure out with the way the game loops, obviously some characteristics change and affect future loops, but it's not obvious how all the time. For instance, if I make Alex more dominant and then more subservient am I just cancelling it out or are both stats growing?
Both grow
Abou the second question. No idea. I will never open that box

Reactions: TrapmanCrothers

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Both dominant and subservient points grow if you do the relative choices during the loop. At the end, it will be the option with more points to decide if you will get Alexa Zeta Dom +1 or Alexa Zeta Sub +1
If you do not choose the NTR path, you might have scenes locked in the next loops, still NTR related (just minor scenes at the moment)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just trying to figure out with the way the game loops, obviously some characteristics change and affect future loops, but it's not obvious how all the time. For instance, if I make Alex more dominant and then more subservient am I just cancelling it out or are both stats growing? Similar question, if I open the forbidden box of NTR is there any going back? Will it make permanent changes or just open up other possible choices down the line? Basically, I don't mind seeing odd scenes but I don't want the character to get locked into it.
No you don't get locked in the NTR content, It was somewhere said in a post, that the reason for the time loops is because "Zipfelklatscher" Melvin want to lure your LI's away from you, and Alexa helps the MC to pivot this around, that is the reason that she activates the "DeLorean monde" and jumps to an alternate reality, and this is how I understood it at least;
you have the option to see it or not, there are choices when you enter the NTR scenes where the LI rejects or get scared away from MC (Bailey)
the only thing that avoids seeing that part of the game is that you don't unlock certain achievements * that is all
Hope that helped you

Edit*: and what kaperone said above

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
No you don't get locked in the NTR content, It was somewhere said in a post, that the reason for the time loops is because "Zipfelklatscher" Melvin want to lure your LI's away from you, and Alexa helps the MC to pivot this around, that is the reason that she activates the "DeLorean monde" and jumps to an alternate reality, and this is how I understood it at least;
you have the option to see it or not, there are choices when you enter the NTR scenes where the LI rejects or get scared away from MC (Bailey)
the only thing that avoids seeing that part of the game is that you don't unlock certain achievements * that is all
Hope that helped you

I welcome more of the Bailey NTR content...my favorite so far.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game is in a one week loop. You reset the story everytime the Protagonist and Alexa jump back in time. The only things that remain are the small alterations in the timeline that the zeta stats track.
So other than missing achievements and scenes so far you are not locked in any route.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The game is in a one week loop. You reset the story everytime the Protagonist and Alexa jump back in time. The only things that remain are the small alterations in the timeline that the zeta stats track.
So other than missing achievements and scenes so far you are not locked in any route.
Well, you CAN lock yourself out of the NTR routes. If you choose "no", then you won't get the option to choose for that girl anymore.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, you CAN lock yourself out of the NTR routes. If you choose "no", then you won't get the option to choose for that girl anymore.
No, you can always go back to a prom level 2 and get the choice again. nothing should be locked out

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
No, you can always go back to a prom level 2 and get the choice again. nothing should be locked out
Alright, in that case I'll go and check tomorrow (y)
I remember trying to get those scenes to complete the gallerey and not being able to, but that was an update (or maybe two) ago.

rockanroll2L8

Mar 15, 2020
I'm new to the game and it looks promising, however, I just downloaded v0.9.1b and the game abruptly ends and returns to the main menu after the "be cool" encounter with Bailey. Anyone else having this problem?

Nov 15, 2021
Hope that helped you

Cheers (and to the others who answered).

I play games differently depending on whether I'm trying to unlock all scenes or actually shape a character.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I welcome more of the Bailey NTR content...my favorite so far.
Honestly hope that the current amount of ntr is all there will ever be, just a simple way for the game to say you screwed up. Even then the developer could just cut out what's currently there and give a static game over screen and I be fine with it.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes