Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Let's face it. We all know what relationship everyone will put for her. The story doesn't even make sense otherwise. So there is no reason to pussyfoot around it and make the MC use her name instead of relationship for the off chance that someone might keep the default relation.
well in the interest of planning ahead further than the MC being the only character to ever talk to emily, the relationship is there so other characters can refer to "your teacher". additionally maybe you like the MC to just call her his "teach" for short. i figured it would be more rare that people complain about having too many options.

and patreon's TOS is a darn fine reason to pussyfoot all around it. and because of that i will continue to do so. also, i dont really know what you are referring to, because this game does not contain incest of any kind

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Oh god please dont bring ntr into the game. We have enough games getting ntr thrown in because someone talked the dev into it. There are plenty of ntr games many new ones just added at that dont ruin the game for non ntr players please. If they want ntr go play a ntr based game and leave new devs alone.
well, to be honest, when I played through the bits that are here, I definitely had some vibes of potential ntr already. I would not doubt if it was a potential topic the developer himself wanted to showcase to begin with. that said, I would prefer it not be there, but if its a choice based thing and you can avoid it, then just do that. or don't play it. because like I said, I got the feeling it was going to be a path from the start.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
well in the interest of planning ahead further than the MC being the only character to ever talk to emily, the relationship is there so other characters can refer to "your teacher". additionally maybe you like the MC to just call her his "teach" for short. i figured it would be more rare that people complain about having too many options.

and patreon's TOS is a darn fine reason to pussyfoot all around it. and because of that i will continue to do so. also, i dont really know what you are referring to, because this game does not contain incest of any kind
I would actually prefer if you referred to her by name instead of by relationship at all. much prefer a character over a fetishized genetic bond. and adding teacher to every other sentence makes it sound weird. so having the option to avoid constantly referring to her as a teacher and treating her as an actual character instead of a genetic bond with genitals is much better. just my 2 cents, but definitely, not everyone is into that shit. its nice that you are providing options.

Reactions: SiJa and Llamamann

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh god please dont bring ntr into the game. We have enough games getting ntr thrown in because someone talked the dev into it. There are plenty of ntr games many new ones just added at that dont ruin the game for non ntr players please. If they want ntr go play a ntr based game and leave new devs alone.
Some would say just having two women involved with each other is NTR... Imagine that. :rolleyes:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It's good to have a name and a relation. Other people would call her by name. But the MC and the "live in tutor" should use the relation. Did you not write this with with this in mind? If you want to do it, do it right. I mean the whole dynamic doesn't even make sense to begin with. Why is the MC reluctant to get it on with a teacher or tutor? Why is the sexbot chastising him for it? Why is he living there? Why is she tucking him in at night? It's clearly just a bypass for patreon, one that isn't isn't even supported by the script. I am just saying make it make sense with the incest version, first and foremost. There, I said it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
It's good to have a name and a relation. Other people would call her by name. But the MC and the "live in tutor" should use the relation. Did you not write this with with this in mind? If you want to do it, do it right. I mean the whole dynamic doesn't even make sense to begin with. Why is the MC reluctant to get it on with a teacher or tutor? Why is the sexbot chastising him for it? Why is he living there? Why is she tucking him in at night? It's clearly just a bypass for patreon, one that isn't isn't even supported by the script. I am just saying make it make sense with the incest version, first and foremost. There, I said it.
it is often frowned upon for teachers to bang their students. in fact, in most areas there are laws against it, due to it possibly being perceived as the teacher exerting their power over their student and possibly forcing them to do something they otherwise would not. or simply because the teacher might be looked at as giving favour to the student. aside from that, if the teacher lives there, maybe there is another more personal reason for the mc to not want to do it. so as to not destroy their working relationship, because he feels attached to her in a non sexual manner and doesn't want to ruin that, because a mutant boar will eat his left testicle if he does, etc. any number of reasons that don't solely focus on the mc banging a genetic bond as opposed to actual character development. that plus myself, and many other people, aren't interested in banging our mothers, and the option to not have the story read that way is a welcome change. I would 100% argue that doing it right means not including any of the stuff that you are advocating for. difference of opinion. if the developer decides to go that route, then fine. its his game. if he decides to permanently change it so you have to read about a character instead of just jerking off to the word mom over and over, that's his decision. if he decides to leave both in as a choice to broaden the appeal to multiple groups, even better. everyone can enjoy. there. I said that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Since the download links on the OP are still for the game version v0.2beta here a quick patch file to upgrade them to the public release version v0.2 from the devs Patreon page:
(install: extract the Zip and move the files and image folder into the "/game" folder, overwriting the existing files)

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes