thenait

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we are think that bailey prom would be the true ending.

but who knows.
I think at the moment Bailey is just a really important side girl and her prom is just waiting for enough of her scenes to get voted in. I imagine that if there is a "true ending" it will be some kind of harem situation. That being said barring the possibility of a potential sequel(which would be way down the road as Llama has said that he currently has another six years worth of content planned for this game) making a specific outcome cannon, this is the type of game where if there are multiple endings the "true" one will be whatever you as the player personally decide it is.

• Wow
Reactions: yourmomma

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
I think at the moment Bailey is just a really important side girl and her prom is just waiting for enough of her scenes to get voted in. I imagine that if there is a "true ending" it will be some kind of harem situation. That being said barring the possibility of a potential sequel(which would be way down the road as Llama has said that he currently has another six years worth of content planned for this game) making a specific outcome cannon, this is the type of game where if there are multiple endings the "true" one will be whatever you as the player personally decide it is.
yeah, i get that the harem ending should be the true one
but if we take the christmas special like the true ending, it has to be Bailey who acompanies you to the Prom.
if it were me, i would put as true ending save Alexa, but i dont know what Llama will decide.

AGREE WITH THE P.V. MY TOP 5
POWER VACUUM
INNER DEMONS
NIGHTMARE MOM
RESIDENT X
CUMMING HOME.
could you believe that i only knows Power Vacuum?
and indeed, i do think the same, this game is as good as Power vacuum to me.

finally, i at least play the Christmas special, and for some reason, the NTR don't bother me, it is weird since i hate that kind of game, but here is really funny, and it doesn't make me like the character less.

Kewnsty

Nov 9, 2022
know what a real twist would be? alexa has been in NTR all along. and forced to do this against her will as a sentient AI . and like aladin frees geenie at the end. you free alexa!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
know what a real twist would be? alexa has been in NTR all along. and forced to do this against her will as a sentient AI . and like aladin frees geenie at the end. you free alexa!
She definitely seems to be sentient, but I think she really enjoys her life.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we are think that bailey prom would be the true ending.

but who knows.
I think 7 days doesnt given us any time to do anything or establish any relations with the girls, and MC forgets what happened every time he repeats. Well thats what it just said and it started all over again. Dont see how you could even build a harem in 7 days without some type of power or something supernatural/paranormal. Well not from a nerd anyway. A nerd we only get 7 days to do his training arc and then he forgets his lessons anyway. Have to do his training arc all over again <.<

Guess it just doesnt interest me, which I guess is fine if others enjoy it. Just not my cup of tea. I tryed it, and Ill move on.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Baily is no important side chick! She is the dream girl! As stated in her section of the galleries.
If you guys paid attention she's basically the MC's high-school sweet heart, but kind of drifted apart when she joined the cheer squad, but kind of working their way back together.
She's actually a low key main chick or slow burn. rather.

Any way to everyone confused on the game play, go heavy on one chick choosing every option then try every prom out come. Use the skip function for sections you've already been through and bam, before you know it you'll have seen more than you thought you could. Rinse and repeat for every girl. Granted as the game grows this will become more challenging, but personally I think it's worth it.
If I can do it, twice, with my short attention span anyone can.

Reactions: DarkLoki and ARB582

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Baily is no important side chick! She is the dream girl! […] She's actually a low key main chick or slow burn. rather.
Well, that's definitely what the game seems to communicate, but Llamamann has her listed as a side character in the (with Alexa, Emily and Sam as the core characters), and recently implied that she's not going to be necessary to progress in the game.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
I think 7 days doesnt given us any time to do anything or establish any relations with the girls, and MC forgets what happened every time he repeats. Well thats what it just said and it started all over again. Dont see how you could even build a harem in 7 days without some type of power or something supernatural/paranormal. Well not from a nerd anyway. A nerd we only get 7 days to do his training arc and then he forgets his lessons anyway. Have to do his training arc all over again <.<

Guess it just doesnt interest me, which I guess is fine if others enjoy it. Just not my cup of tea. I tryed it, and Ill move on.
its ok, not every game if for everybody.
still i gotta say, when you finish a week, the character that you choose in that week win a "level", a Z level in fact. that character in the next timeloop, become nicer, dirtier and love more the MC, it can make her "slutier" too, or in some cases even a bit lesbian. so every time loop that happened has meaning.
even the MC has some changes, the same with the other characters, so it isn't just a week per se, you will see plenty of changes in some events that depends of this Z levels, and if you like NTR, of the corruption levels.

Reactions: Llamamann

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Love this game so far. Gawd, Emily is so fucking hot i can't to MC finally bang her. And i'm also looking for more Emily/Meiko/MC movie night content. Hope this can lead to a threesome on that couch with Melvin arriving in the end to see his mother and his biggest crush wasted in bliss covered by MC's cum.

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes