wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
What the f..with this file on Mega..?? Can not be download..!!!!
Check again, please... I tried many times...

SexBot-0.2_beta-pc-Compressed .zip f852f2a755e4a2bafbf5.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
A gallery / replay option or mod would be super great for this kind of game with multiple routes
My Mod had this in the previous version (v0.1). I currently have it disabled in v0.2, but I'll add it back with the new scenes when I have some time. (If you want you can reactivate the 0.1 scenes RePlay by removing the "#" in the lines 380-385 of the screens.rpy with a text editor in my Mod...)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My Mod had this in the previous version (v0.1). I currently have it disabled in v0.2, but I'll add it back with the new scenes when I have some time. (If you want you can reactivate the 0.1 scenes RePlay by removing the "#" in the lines 380-385 of the screens.rpy with a text editor in my Mod...)
Looks very cool! I’m glad you got that made. Allows me some breathing room before I put one in

Reactions: KoGa3

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I like the game, so far its #9 on my top 10 and its only 0.2, but I have a question for the dev llamamann. why use Vector from Despicable Me as ur frenemy, lol? :unsure:
I mean are you trying to give him an origin story? "I was a young nerd with money but couldn't get laid, so I bought a sex bot and one day, something happened, now I have no dick and want to take over the world! Muhahaha! *evil laugh*" :LOL:

Untitled 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I like the game, so far its #9 on my top 10 and its only 0.2, but I have a question for the dev llamamann. why use Vector from Despicable Me as ur frenemy, lol? :unsure:
I mean are you trying to give him an origin story? "I was a young nerd with money but couldn't get laid, so I bought a sex bot and one day, something happened, now I have no dick and want to take over the world! Muhahaha! *evil laugh*" :LOL:

View attachment 1302838
Wouldn't say the guy is a "frenemy" considering he's the one that gives the MC cash to buy his own bot in the first place lol

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
old idea from movie "Lisa", i would try but 0.2? too early. i will keep an eye on it

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. Melvin has the right idea, it's a sexbot, have sex with her!!!! LOL! I'm looking forward to updates! Keep up the good work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm curious if our guy is going to learn to be more assertive or if he'll remain a plaything for Alexa? So far none of the choices made appear to be influencing later events, but things are still early days.
I also wonder if Melvin is going to remain in control of his sexbot, or if he'll lose control of her; that last scene with them looked quite... painful.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow what a great game, unfortunately it's not often you find games with a good sense of humor mixed with the right amount of sexiness. The characters are great, i love the premise and i wasn't expecting to see such good animation, great job looking forward to more.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is where the 0.3 poll currently stands! The gaps are not that big and it could still swing either way. Special members and up can cast a vote. But feel free to leave your votes here (they wont count but I'd be curious to see them) Polls will stay open for another few weeks

Sam lingerie night visit - Sam comes into your room late at night, wonder what she wants?
21%

Emily bunny suit continuation - Turns out Emily owns an outfit like that from her college days, and joins Sam and Alexa for some bunny fun!
45%

Sam big purple dildo alternate - Sam stumbles across the giant purple dildo in your room, how will she enjoy something so big?
0%

Emily closet hiding alternate - Alexa has your put your dick in the closet again, but this time Emily is inside!
33%

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
If you haven't played this game yet, bruh! All I can say is that YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Animations! Characters! Plot! Hands down a 10 out of 10! A nerd MC? More like a GOD MC bro! As of now, this is my #1 2021 game of the year so far!....On the adult category game list. I'm just mind blown right now.
I guess my profile pic says it all.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes