armond

Apr 26, 2020
The story with Daphne is that her model was difficult to work with, hair, expressions, and body proportions all didnt cooperate with posing the way i wanted them to. she was also the least popular character by a large margin. and i didnt like her.

Now she that she has been redone, i like her, more supporters like her, and she is easy to work with.
00105d0227998929889b019a4bef565a.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HollowVoice

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Something understated that I think is extremely well done and obviously requires a lot of effort is the visual language and storytelling.

The effort put into making the characters expressions and mannerisms dynamic and detailed, irrespective of whether its an erotic scene, or if they are merely a part of the background detail, helps elevate their personalities and the humour. Even small touches that portray visual femininity, like the girls playing with their hair and nails, how they walk, or how they raise their hands and fingers, adds a lot overall to the characters.

I'm finding the comedy is increasingly improving too, progressively more jokes are landing with me as the development goes on. The camera work and transitions are also complementing the humour, alongside adding to the quality of the scenes and progression.

I've never found any of the comedy in the game grating or off-putting, but a lot of the flamboyant early scenes and the domination/humiliation aspects didn't resonate.
The small witticisms or sight gags are fantastic though, Sam in the bunny scene, Alexa's observations during Bailey's movie night, Alexa's background reactions, the hard-cuts to Emily, the girls reacting to Lexxx, it all creates an endearing atmosphere.

I would love to see more interactions and chemistry between the women of the cast, and I am genuinely curious to see what kind of character development there is. Characters play into tropes, but also elevate themselves, without being subversive, if that makes sense.

Daphne's interaction with Ashley was incredibly sexy, the final render especially, but also indirectly wholesome?

I hope things continue to go fantastically!

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Is there are a Zeta 2 level for Attraction or Lesbianism that matters from a game mechanics standpoint?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Not sure if I understood correctly, but for now there is only Emily Zeta1 lesbian level. There are some hot les and threesome scenes though, involving Alexa, Sam, Emily, Meiko and maybe other. Not yet to the prom or zeta level but very juicy

Reactions: peter90gamer

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Not sure if I understood correctly, but for now there is only Emily Zeta1 lesbian level. There are some hot les and threesome scenes though, involving Alexa, Sam, Emily, Meiko and maybe other. Not yet to the prom or zeta level but very juicy
Thanks. I think you understood. I see now that there are Zeta 2 Affinity levels.

Reactions: peter90gamer

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
how i can get Bailey to the gym ?
How the hell do I get Bailey to the gym? Lost on my last scene...
I couldn't get it as well.
I looked at the game code and it seems there is a mistake in it.
You can unlock that scene if you use this console code:
zbaileyevent = 3

This new update with graphic menus makes my mod kind of useless. XD
(I guess I will need at some point to handle this, but not any time soon.)
I wish I could know what choice gives what points without-
going through all of them to select the one you need to progress.
Since tooltip gives it away anyway, why not just put in menu then?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
zbaileyevent = 3

Thank you. It seems like a bug. Much appreciated.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
zbaileyevent = 3

I've fixed it now, thanks!

is putting the gallery option back in the main menu the last feature of your mod that isnt in the game?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
How do I get corruption Lexx points? I only have 1 and need 3 to complete a gallery entry I missed. Also any idea how to unlock bailey xmas? She just shows me her tits then Alexa walks in. Never unlocks the gallery scene. Literally the last 2 I need.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
is putting the gallery option back in the main menu the last feature of your mod that isnt in the game?
No?
I'm not doing any gallery mod for this game.

The mod I have used is universal mod for any Ren'Py game-
that shows you what points menu choice gives.
But it works only with text menu,
and since your new menu is graphic now,
my mod isn't doing its job.

That's why i suggested to add points to the graphic menu.

But you don't need to do anything, I will resolve this on my own,
since you preference is not to show points.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No?
I'm not doing any gallery mod for this game.

The mod I have used is universal mod for any Ren'Py game-
that shows you what points menu choice gives.
But it works only with text menu,
and since your new menu is graphic now,
my mod isn't doing its job.

That's why i suggested to add points to the graphic menu.

But you don't need to do anything, I will resolve this on my own,
since you preference is not to show points.
gotcha

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
How do I get corruption Lexx points? I only have 1 and need 3 to complete a gallery entry I missed. Also any idea how to unlock bailey xmas? She just shows me her tits then Alexa walks in. Never unlocks the gallery scene. Literally the last 2 I need.
I have mainly bulldozed through the game via trial and error and what I have come to conclude is that the zeta and corruption (not sure for corruption) points are based on previous unlocked scenes from gallery. Am guessing having to do something with the temporal alternations created via the time travel looping. Am I right here Llamamann ?

fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
quoting this as I too cannot get the Lexx corruption scenes to trigger (apart from the first one, the prank)....
as for what i've unlocked, i've unlocked everything but the bailey gym, and a emily scene that requires lexx to have corruption 3

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have mainly bulldozed through the game via trial and error and what I have come to conclude is that the zeta and corruption (not sure for corruption) points are based on previous unlocked scenes from gallery. Am guessing having to do something with the temporal alternations created via the time travel looping. Am I right here Llamamann ?
Well, with less bulldozing and more reading, you'd have all the answers :p

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
quoting this as I too cannot get the Lexx corruption scenes to trigger (apart from the first one, the prank)....
as for what i've unlocked, i've unlocked everything but the bailey gym, and a emily scene that requires lexx to have corruption 3
so you guys read the hint, and the thing the hint says, it what happened in the scene? cuz if not, the scene isnt going to unlock. thats why i added the hint ;)

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes