WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'll post it, so you know what youre picking from if you want to vote. It's pretty tight so far

Alexa - Movie night continuation, Sub and Dom paths (that's right, 2 for 1 deal)
22%

Emily - Movie night continuation
35%

Sam - Movie night continuation
8%

Alexa - Solo gym scene with MC
4%

Sam - Date night at the western bar
32%
is it possible to get to know what the options are in the poll?
Yes, just stop being lazy and go back 2 pages.
Emily won the first vote, so her scene is in.
There are two more votes that will decide the next two scenes to be added.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Isn't possible. "Save as" isn't avaiable in the dropdown menu.
Someone wrote we can manually type in relation at the game start though, what's the incest patch for then?
Huh that's weird works for me, I think it was made for the older versions when the game didn't have that option due to patreon rules

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Someone wrote we can manually type in relation at the game start though, what's the incest patch for then?
Without the incest patch, the MC and his sister will still address and refer to their mother by her name (Emily, by default) rather than as "mom." The only way to get around this without the patch is to change her name to "Mom."

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Without the incest patch, the MC and his sister will still address and refer to their mother by her name (Emily, by default) rather than as "mom." The only way to get around this without the patch is to change her name to "Mom."
Yea, it’s almost like you can change Emily’s name to anything you want (within tos) and it will work out just fine without any patches.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It's bloody awkward, though. The patch lets the characters speak naturally without pretending that "Mom" is the character's name (and also allows you to give her another name, if you like).

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It's bloody awkward, though. The patch lets the characters speak naturally without pretending that "Mom" is the character's name (and also allows you to give her another name, if you like).
Its written not to be awkward. Works just fine with a variety of things on my end (all within tos of course). I'm standing by it, you don't need any patches

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes