brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Tbh I think the only character i don't really find that attractive is Bailey. Obviously melvin's sister is on that list, but shes not a real character so...
A great example of attraction being subjective because Bailey and Steph are my favourites. Their models and 'personalities' are A tier.

Reactions: Llamamann

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Haven't played this game for the last several updates. Is it still just a continual loop like ground hog day?

Edit: Looking at the recent reviews still the same. Don't see how this is so highly rated. Yes it has great renders and a good funny story but you can find all the content in one long playthrough and then it is just boring as hell with the continuous looping. Maybe I just don't get it but it ain't for me. Might come back and play if it is ever completed.
I mean think of it like this. Maybe you are right, maybe the looping thing is dumb, but it is original and not in the sense that no one until Llamamann came up with the idea obviously, but that it's something you rarely see if ever on here. I haven't played every game on this website, but i dunno any other game that has this premise. It's also more of a goofy, comedic style game.

The entire website is plagued with vanilla games that have the EXACT same format of "MC lives with his LANDLADY and his 1-2 ROOMMATES", I just described 90% of the games on here. And yes this game is like that as well on the surface but then the dev said what if instead of making it like every other game with this premise where days pass by and MC does the most boring, mundane life things until he meets every super model girl that falls for him and collects them all like pokemon, what if i inserted a fun gimmick that can yield some funny results that you can't in a normal play through.

I think the standard vanilla games will always be popular, but i think more and more people like myself are getting tired of the exact same formula.
Its why i started gravitating to more "supernatural" games lately, games that no longer just revolve around regular human girls but also have vampires, succubi, etc... which funny enough because of the gimmick and supernatural element of this game, we have stuff like that in here as well in some specific scenes.

Maybe i am just rambling and none of this matters to you, but we are approaching 2024, this website has such a huge variety of choice when it comes to games, it's not longer 2018 where all you had was Milfy City and Dreams of Desire and not much else in terms of "quality" games. With more games and more variety, people have become more picky about their choices and they want something more unique and interesting than the standard model we have seen over the years.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018
so last time i played this one there was no netorare tag! how bad is the netorare and/or is it avoidable? last time i played that nerdy little shit who calls himself your friend (dont remember his name) tried to cuck the MC and put his mom under hypnosis or some junk which caused the start of the time looping and thats where i left off last time i played! so does it get worse than that? thats light NTR and while it makes me hate the villain (as its meant to) im ok with it as long as it doesnt get any worse! was thinking of trying the game again but dont wanna come back to a cuckfest and whatnot!
There is more content in that realm yes and it does grow however it is completely avoidable and you would have to chose SEVERAL very obvious choices indicating that you want to see it.

It does not change the plot much if at all nor will it negatively impact the rest of the game for you. Give it a shot.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
so last time i played this one there was no netorare tag! how bad is the netorare and/or is it avoidable? last time i played that nerdy little shit who calls himself your friend (dont remember his name) tried to cuck the MC and put his mom under hypnosis or some junk which caused the start of the time looping and thats where i left off last time i played! so does it get worse than that? thats light NTR and while it makes me hate the villain (as its meant to) im ok with it as long as it doesnt get any worse! was thinking of trying the game again but dont wanna come back to a cuckfest and whatnot!
Oh it gets much worse or better, depending on the perspective, in your case probably the former lol

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
So this has no direct relation to the game, but I never really got the whole prom thing. Back in High School I skipped mine, and not because I couldn't get a date, but maybe the people making and consuming this entertainment understand better than me. At this point I obviously have no personal stake in the whole thing, but I am still curious.

So when you invite someone to the prom, is there expected to be some level of commitment? I assume that those in a relationship would just go with their significant other, but as I understand, it's not like you're expected to start dating, so what's the big deal? You're just pairing up for a party to have a good time.

And at the end of the day it's just a big school party with a dance. I understand why the old high school movies emphasized the event; When you have 120 minutes of screentime, it's nice to have a recognizable centerpiece for your plot. I am just not sure why the entertainment today is following that tradition.

Finally, if I was going to get into a relationship with someone in high school, I wouldn't want to do it just before the school's end -- what'd be the point? "Hey, let's start something -of wait, I have to go to College" isn't exactly a stellar advertisement, to me at least.

So yeah, sorry for the rant, but I figured if I will keep encountering that part of American culture I might as well try to figure it out.

• Hey there
Reactions: JojodoLolo

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So this has no direct relation to the game, but I never really got the whole prom thing. Back in High School I skipped mine, and not because I couldn't get a date, but maybe the people making and consuming this entertainment understand better than me. At this point I obviously have no personal stake in the whole thing, but I am still curious.

So when you invite someone to the prom, is there expected to be some level of commitment? I assume that those in a relationship would just go with their significant other, but as I understand, it's not like you're expected to start dating, so what's the big deal? You're just pairing up for a party to have a good time.

And at the end of the day it's just a big school party with a dance. I understand why the old high school movies emphasized the event; When you have 120 minutes of screentime, it's nice to have a recognizable centerpiece for your plot. I am just not sure why the entertainment today is following that tradition.

Finally, if I was going to get into a relationship with someone in high school, I wouldn't want to do it just before the school's end -- what'd be the point? "Hey, let's start something -of wait, I have to go to College" isn't exactly a stellar advertisement, to me at least.

So yeah, sorry for the rant, but I figured if I will keep encountering that part of American culture I might as well try to figure it out.
I mean, as you said it's an American cultural thing. It's been in so many movies and TV that there's a sort of shared cultural understanding of what prom means to the average american teen, whether or not it actually is like that in real life.

The idea of prom is the last hurrah, it's your FINAL high school party, the one that will cement your reputation amongst your high school peers. Why does that matter when you're all going to graduate and probably not see most of those people ever again? Doesn't matter, cause teenagers are emotional and when they're still IN high school it feels like the most important thing in the world.

So, for the people who are on the top of the social ladder in high school, going to prom is a celebration of their accomplishments, a chance to reign the little people one last time. This is even formalized with the whole Prom King/Prom Queen thing.

For the people who are on the bottom? Finding a date for prom is still a status symbol, the idea that "Look, even though I'm not that popular, there is still someone willing to come to prom with me."

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
do they give out the "engaged member" tag to people who don't know how to use the search bar? I'm surprised to see you back, considering "since 1.0 it's become terrible"

found your comments via the search bar ;)
So uh....Will there be any actual content for melvins sister or.... Just uh.... Askin fer a friend.... He said he would totally smash...

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I mean think of it like this. Maybe you are right, maybe the looping thing is dumb, but it is original and not in the sense that no one until Llamamann came up with the idea obviously, but that it's something you rarely see if ever on here. I haven't played every game on this website, but i dunno any other game that has this premise. It's also more of a goofy, comedic style game.

The entire website is plagued with vanilla games that have the EXACT same format of "MC lives with his LANDLADY and his 1-2 ROOMMATES", I just described 90% of the games on here. And yes this game is like that as well on the surface but then the dev said what if instead of making it like every other game with this premise where days pass by and MC does the most boring, mundane life things until he meets every super model girl that falls for him and collects them all like pokemon, what if i inserted a fun gimmick that can yield some funny results that you can't in a normal play through.

I think the standard vanilla games will always be popular, but i think more and more people like myself are getting tired of the exact same formula.
Its why i started gravitating to more "supernatural" games lately, games that no longer just revolve around regular human girls but also have vampires, succubi, etc... which funny enough because of the gimmick and supernatural element of this game, we have stuff like that in here as well in some specific scenes.

Maybe i am just rambling and none of this matters to you, but we are approaching 2024, this website has such a huge variety of choice when it comes to games, it's not longer 2018 where all you had was Milfy City and Dreams of Desire and not much else in terms of "quality" games. With more games and more variety, people have become more picky about their choices and they want something more unique and interesting than the standard model we have seen over the years.
uhhhh this game is also MC lives with his Landlady and 1 or 2 roommates, what are you on about? The only difference is that he's stuck in a time loop trying to outsmart Mandark, while other game would be about a crime family, or about magical/supernatural bullshit. Those are gimmicks that get overdone too, but if its harem and has incest, then it becomes popular by default.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it! For future plans I just have "Death by snu snu" written on the wrestling notes... :p Hope that answers your question, and if not here some something I've been playing around with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still want to see more of this :love: and with Lexxx too, maybe with every character hahah
Love your muscle content Llama, congrants

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
uhhhh this game is also MC lives with his Landlady and 1 or 2 roommates, what are you on about? The only difference is that he's stuck in a time loop trying to outsmart Mandark, while other game would be about a crime family, or about magical/supernatural bullshit. Those are gimmicks that get overdone too, but if its harem and has incest, then it becomes popular by default.
Did you literally miss the part in the same paragraph where i acknowledge and explain that?
11211.png
No gimmick is as overdone as MC lives with landlady and roommates and yes part of the reason why such gimmicks exist so much is because people love them so much and keep asking for more. However thats what is so good about this game, the dev could have just given us another Milfy City or whatever, but instead he added the supernatural element which is not a gimmick that has been overdone, not yet at least and it's also a gimmick that opens way more possibilities and gives way more variety to each setting.

Jun 28, 2020
The looping concept is very unique and unlike other time paradox games before. Its one of the things where you can have different conflicting story elements like NTR and MC Harem in the same game without there being game over states. Because the story naturally corrects itself and gives you another chance.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The looping concept is very unique and unlike other time paradox games before. Its one of the things where you can have different conflicting story elements like NTR and MC Harem in the same game without there being game over states. Because the story naturally corrects itself and gives you another chance.

i should warn you the game actually does track and log every NTR scene you do and add them to a corruption stat (that is hidden) and they kinda do remember if you pick the ntr route thats why they're pissed at you on day 1 in the morning also considering the whole point fo the game is to protect the girls going pure ntr will most certianly lead you to the "bad end" when the game comes to a close.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Are we able to take Daphne to prom?

Are there prom scenes with her? Can't seem to be able to do it, but apparently that's something that is supposed to be in the game according to the changelogs that someone posted some posts ago

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes